HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
If you're a fan of the game, it's the only logical story here
If your a fan of the game, you really know that there is no logic in that story whatsoever. Logically thinking, why would Caroline lust after a dude who is A) shorter than her, B) looks totally like a sewer rat, C) is one huge creep/perv and D) doesn't have anything to offer for her what anybody else wouldn't have. Just because this sewer rat looking dude helped her out financially and lusts over her oversized boobs, ass and her holes this former biggest slut in town just magically happens to fall "in love" with him and decides that from now on only his D gets to go into her V? No logic at all whatsoever, so there goes that.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
If your a fan of the game, you really know that there is no logic in that story whatsoever. Logically thinking, why would Caroline lust after a dude who is A) shorter than her, B) looks totally like a sewer rat, C) is one huge creep/perv and D) doesn't have anything to offer for her what anybody else wouldn't have. Just because this sewer rat looking dude helped her out financially and lusts over her oversized boobs, ass and her holes this former biggest slut in town just magically happens to fall "in love" with him and decides that from now on only his D gets to go into her V? No logic at all whatsoever, so there goes that.
Yes, there is no logic at all. He just helped her take pictures to start her online store, and then he stood next to her after the shop was robbed, arranged the shop and restored it as it was, and then helped her with money. I remember spending a long time.To collect that money in the game and then he took pictures of them together and then saved her from Charles who was about to rape her and finally risked his life to give her back her necklace How after all these simple things She falls in love with him? he can't fly yet

Last edited:

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
Yes, there is no logic at all. He just helped her take pictures to start her online store, and then he stood next to her after the shop was robbed, arranged the shop and restored it as it was, and then helped her with money. I remember spending a long time.To collect that money in the game and then he took pictures of them together and then saved her from Charles who was about to rape her and finally risked his life to give her back her necklace How after all these simple things How she falls in love with him? he can't fly yet
He took photos as a job, he got payed for it. Then was able to turn it into perv sessions. He helped after the shop was robbed, oh wow that definitely screams as "marry me hunny!" act doesn't it. I spent 5 seconds with cheat code setting the needed money for her, so no big deal. Charles was not about to rape her at the middle of the club, what the hell are you on. I don't remember any life risking since the headmaster mob boss was cool about all of it, so no, no life risking there. Yeah, how after such simple things would the biggest slut in town just fall to some sewer rat who did what basically anyone could do. It's nothing special, even if you as Caroline simp want to so much believe that it's so special and great story, but in reality it's easily really forgettable one.

Reactions: Sweet Force

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
You seem to have neglected that he broke into the warehouse where there were a lot of guards. Charles was about to take her home and there he was going to rape her. Undoubtedly she had no power to stop him.Then after that he went to Charles' house alone knowing that he might kill him or break his legs
He broke into the warehouse, where they would've taken him to the headmaster mob boss if he would've been caught. And yet he was still caught, and the dude didn't care at all. So no, no life risking there. Yeah, like you could just grab someone from the club against their will and take them to your home in front of other people. Nah, not happening and you know it if you have ever been outside your house. And Charles did absolutely nothing to the sewer rat when he went to his house acting all Superman and shit. So there goes that too. One by one your efforts of trying to make it sound so heroic and amazing just falls flat on to the ground, just like the story itself.

rifatreet27

Jul 13, 2021
Sex workers appear only when they are dead; sex workers are ludicrously happy; sex workers are powerless victims. There’s more to it than that .

Shinnoujou

Mar 28, 2020
We takin bets yet? Here's a handy release chart:
1) Release is on time and has a godly amount of content to make up for all the wasted time. Everybody wins
2) Release is on time and has an ok amount of content. Not enough to make up for the delay but enough to keep everyone high on copium
3) Release is on time with barely any and/or obviously rushed content. Everyone here gets angry but the Patreon shills have their excuse to OD on the copium and keep giving for another year
4) Release is delayed a few days due to unforeseen tech issues and is then shit - forum explodes
5) Release is delayed a few days due to personal issues and is then shit- forum explodes, thread is locked
6) Release is delayed without any explanation or new deadline given - forum doubles in size with "I told you so" posts before being locked

I'm hoping for 1 but realistically betting on 3. He'll release on time but it's going to be crap and rushed
3 but probabily 6 with another bullshit deadline

Reactions: Ciberdrone

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
Someone else mentioned it but there should seriously be a tag called "Unreliable Creator". After 2 years and only 200 renders complete ICSTOR's games should definitely be labeled as such until his abysmal work ethic improves if it ever does

wcdudley1980

Jan 12, 2019
Don't hold your breath...we've been here before many times...I will be utterly astonished if he delivers this time.

Watching and waiting with a dose of skepticism....
THIS! There is no way he'll have an update by tomorrow. That would basically mean that the update is ready and has been tested. He has given no communication that this has even occured.

Sankicoo

Jul 17, 2020
We takin bets yet? Here's a handy release chart:
1) Release is on time and has a godly amount of content to make up for all the wasted time. Everybody wins
2) Release is on time and has an ok amount of content. Not enough to make up for the delay but enough to keep everyone high on copium
3) Release is on time with barely any and/or obviously rushed content. Everyone here gets angry but the Patreon shills have their excuse to OD on the copium and keep giving for another year
4) Release is delayed a few days due to unforeseen tech issues and is then shit - forum explodes
5) Release is delayed a few days due to personal issues and is then shit- forum explodes, thread is locked
6) Release is delayed without any explanation or new deadline given - forum doubles in size with "I told you so" posts before being locked

I'm hoping for 1 but realistically betting on 3. He'll release on time but it's going to be crap and rushed
I think 3 will happen but hope 6 will happen because foony

Reactions: HaomaruX
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes