Ehrmagerd

Aug 5, 2017
Tomorrow a new delay will be announced :ROFLMAO:
More like tomorrow + 18 days until there's a delay announcement :D
Seriously tho, if there's an actual release as promised tomorrow it'll be the first time a word has been kept in over 1,5 years. Either way I'm excited to see what tomorrow has in store lol.

Reactions: TheLM2312

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
Keep in mind when the update drops on the 14th, it's a SARA update...AND it will be small since he's releasing the game every 2 weeks as he mentioned. The real test after the 14th (if he even bothers to live up to his promise) is too see if he lives up to the 2 week promise. Sitting on a half update with SARA of all characters for God knows how long is super depressing and should be enough to give up on this game.
Yeah, but the only reason I've been waiting for this game is bc I haven't taken Saras virginity yet, so... yknow.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I know I'm new, and you long-term fans have been burned, but I actually think he will deliver tomorrow. I suspect it's do-or-die time, and he knows it. If he doesn't deliver I think the end will be in sight because his Patreon page will get bombarded with flags.

The better question is this: can he deliver an update that is good, or even one that will keep the wolves off his back? That seems very unlikely.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I know I'm new, and you long-term fans have been burned, but I actually think he will deliver tomorrow. I suspect it's do-or-die time, and he knows it. If he doesn't deliver I think the end will be in sight because his Patreon page will get bombarded with flags.

The better question is this: can he deliver an update that is good, or even one that will keep the wolves off his back? That seems very unlikely.
Well I think we all had (or have) expectations about we want or wanted certain things to happen in this game with certain characters. I know I've been insulted and mocked for months here holding out any kind of hope for some closure with this game, especially with Caroline. I think if he can successfully put together a string of updates on time, it could redeem him among some of the people here.

Not many people have a positive viewpoint about him because of his past games or what has happened specifically with this one, but I hope (however slim it is) he does get some redemption if everything works out the way it should, but nearly two years a lot of disappointment and silence later, it's going to be very hard to try to look positive in the eyes of fans of this game.

We shall see, but I know personally, and I've said it's going to be D-Day in here tomorrow; we either get the update and successfully storm the beaches, or no update, and we get pushed back into the channel, and all hell breaks loose in here tomorrow.

Either Christmas coal, or a Christmas miracle. No way to know what happens until it does.

Jun 8, 2017
I won't even download this if he does update every couple weeks I will make a donation and get his version in a month or two after its had like 4 updates,thats IF he keeps the two week thing rather have alot of content then just 4 scenes lol,don't be too harsh it won't be a big update

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Oh i definitely wanna storm the beaches right now...in Company of Heroes 3, which has just been announced, i'm so excited right now that I don't even want to joke about gremlins. Today will be a good day.
wow, CoH 3 is coming out? Damn, I haven't even played 2 yet. I mean I heard mixed reviews way back when but never got it. I have the first one plus the Eastern Front mod, I guess I never needed more than that.

But back on topic. I'll have to see what happens when I get up tomorrow morning whether or not the update is here. I know I have a modded version of the game, so probably going to have to download it fresh for the new update until Lain gets the updated mod out.

EDIT: redownloading 0.6e now plus the I-patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meghead

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
wow, CoH 3 is coming out? Damn, I haven't even played 2 yet. I mean I heard mixed reviews way back when but never got it. I have the first one plus the Eastern Front mod, I guess I never needed more than that.
2700k in Coh 2 my friend, best mp game ever for me, I played the first Coh a lot, but after the second came out I switched to it. Mixed reviews is all about sp campaign. Which is terrible. Funny, because mostly mixed reviews I saw only from the players of the post soviet countries.

But this is offtopic already, I'm just glad, and I also hope that Sara's fans will be happy with today's update, and maybe someday we will be just as happy to see the end of Caroline story.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes