rohit6458

Oct 7, 2018
Is the new update(if it comes) only gonna focus on Sarah?? I mean after all this wait for over a year and a half!
I think I started playing this when this v0.3 or 0.4 I guess (don't even remember, it was so long ago). I immediately fell in love with this, considering the number of other quality games/VNs available back then. But I remember being so pissed off that newer updates always focused more or less only on one character. He did so even with his last update which came I think after about an year of waiting. What's the purpose then of including so many characters, when you can only engage with a certain character every 3-4 updates or so?
I mean, it'll be really something if he does actually release something today. But after all this time of promises and words that has thousands (8000 I think he said last time) of renders ready, why doesn't he try to release as much as he can? It seems that he's again trying to milk his patreons for as long as he can, by releasing the updates in trickling manner only.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Is the new update(if it comes) only gonna focus on Sarah?? I mean after all this wait for over a year and a half!
I think I started playing this when this v0.3 or 0.4 I guess (don't even remember, it was so long ago). I immediately fell in love with this, considering the number of other quality games/VNs available back then. But I remember being so pissed off that newer updates always focused more or less only on one character. He did so even with his last update which came I think after about an year of waiting. What's the purpose then of including so many characters, when you can only engage with a certain character every 3-4 updates or so?
I mean, it'll be really something if he does actually release something today. But after all this time of promises and words that has thousands (8000 I think he said last time) of renders ready, why doesn't he try to release as much as he can? It seems that he's again trying to milk his patreons for as long as he can, by releasing the updates in trickling manner only.
The update dropping tomorrow has been confirmed to be Sara but according to ICSTOR another update will drop 2 weeks later focusing on another character who has not been confirmed yet, well from what has been posted in his Discord.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Not forget possible it's bugged and he need "fix" similar to gumdrop
To be honest with you, I don't expect anything. My mind tells me that I will come back from my exam tomorrow and I won't find anything if it wasn't my first game that brought me into this world and made me here now I wouldn't care about it and I would forget about it completely

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The US has two and a half hours to 5 and a half hours before it even enters the 14th lol. so he has over 24 hours before he has to release it.
Yeah it's 9:40 PM here in New Jersey and I know sleeping tonight is not going to be easy or fun at all, knowing that tomorrow could actually be very good or very bad.

I know his last post after the tag was implemented was very late for me at night so I'm guessing by the time I get up at six or so AM I'll find out for sure what's going on here.

I don't expect to sleep well tonight at all.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Turki 10
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes