Aug 15, 2019
Yeah right now none of it is looking good. Far less has sent me to psych ward a time or two. This might not be very pretty.
i hope his patreon gets locked or deleted that would be amazing in 2years he could have gotten al the help in the world, and if he desided he no longer can do this job he should have told his patreon's and not continue scamming

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
If I was ICSTOR, I would have said that release day is for example on 20th of July and I would decide to release earlier to make surprise and less angry people. But this creator cant even release on promised day hah.

Reactions: erryzimmer93

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
10 pages in 1 hour, i cant even find what the hell happened. i can guess he missed a deadline. and you broke the damn site while i was gonna browse the daz3d art thread. mods are totally gonna lock the thread for at least a week

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
10 pages in 1 hour, i cant even find what the hell happened. i can guess he missed a deadline. and you broke the damn site while i was gonna browse the daz3d art thread. mods are totally gonna lock the thread for at least a week
Well people are flipping out going bonkos because in half the world it's the 15th and in my half of the world (in the US) it's the 14th.

So "15th" people are...well, venting, to put it politely.

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Well people are flipping out going bonkos because in half the world it's the 15th and in my half of the world (in the US) it's the 14th.

So "15th" people are...well, venting, to put it politely.
The longer he leaves it, the easier we can zero down his timezone and figure out which part of the world he lives in...for a guy that values his privacy he's going about it the wrong way lol. Just release it and let the apes fap.

Aug 15, 2019
Why are people even believing he has some kind of mental illness ? A pathological liar like him would say anything to draw simpathy to himself in order to manipulate other people's feeling about him.
yeah ikr its to easy, i have a full time job to provide for my self and work in the weekend on my project i have been fighting depression for years sometimes good weeks and sometimes bad weeks, when i feel im getting worse i take a stepback
this guy litterly swims in money could easly hire people to do it
i dont buy his story's the first 1 i did but there is always something with him

thedaze

Jan 12, 2021
Hey ICSTOR here.

I know you are all eagerly waiting for the update and I'm really sorry that I haven't been able to upload it yet.
But you have to understand that my Starlink connection is not that good here on the beach. While I'm lying in the sun or swimming, the upload keeps breaking off.
Yes, I know I should try to upload the 20 renders along with the previous version via a stable connection, but the hotel is so damn far away.
I thank you sincerely for funding my stay here. I am really very grateful that you all make my life pleasant together and I try very hard to create 1-2 renders between all the leisure activities.

If I continue to work at this speed, I am very confident that version 1.0 will be released on July 14, 2061 at the latest.

Sorry that it took so long to write this, but the blinding sun (stupid sun (not even a patron)) makes it difficult to write. Many greetings from Thailand Your ICSTOR

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
The longer he leaves it, the easier we can zero down his timezone and figure out which part of the world he is...for a guy that values his privacy he's going about it the wrong way lol. Just release it and let the apes fap.
Agreed.

I always thought he was a UK guy. I saw California come up too. Well in the UK and east it's all 15th now, so he'd be wrong. If he's from California, it's a little after 4:15 PM there, which gives him more time. Don't know what to think or believe at this point.

foxxy11

May 3, 2021
Agreed.

I always thought he was a UK guy. I saw California come up too. Well in the UK and east it's all 15th now, so he'd be wrong. If he's from California, it's a little after 4:15 PM there, which gives him more time. Don't know what to think or believe at this point.
Pls stop talk go sleep :(

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes