Remor

Jan 22, 2019
This thread is pristine popcorn material. I stopped caring about this game a year or so ago, and probably won't play the update, but this thread has been an amazing source of entertainment. ICSTOR is a liar and a scammer so I expected things to get heated today, but oh boy. This is a total shitshow and I fucking love it. :KEK: He has no sympathy from me. He brought this on himself.

nilfhell

Feb 14, 2019
He decided to make a better job so be ready for 201 renders but deleyed for couple more weeks cause of that unexpected extra last effort from him.

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
This thread is pristine popcorn material. I stopped caring about this game a year or so ago, and probably won't play the update, but this thread has been an amazing source of entertainment. ICSTOR is a liar and a scammer so I expected things to get heated today, but oh boy. This is a total shitshow and I fucking love it. :KEK: He has no sympathy from me. He brought this on himself.
this and the dual family thread are golden

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Jeezus you guys really don't even deserve to play his game,guess what he can do whatever the fuck he wants its HIS game,yall losers will get it free anyway,I just became a patreon donor again,so enjoy STEALING his work
The difference is that tomorrow I will still have my money and you'll be poor and without a game, fucker

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes