NBKF

Apr 27, 2020

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Jeezus you guys really don't even deserve to play his game,guess what he can do whatever the fuck he wants its HIS game,yall losers will get it free anyway,I just became a patreon donor again,so enjoy STEALING his work
Yea Yea okey, but what work? He doesn't give a flying fck about it so why would anyone here bother stupid things like that?

Reactions: PatreonTed

froufrou2019

Sep 20, 2020
For people trying to ban him on Patreon, stop, don't be petty, you're not even a Patreon, you got to enjoy this game for free, even if incomplete, if people want to keep investing in ICSTOR you have no say. I fully support all the criticism he gets, including insults but trying to take down his Patreon is too much, the people that support him are all adults, you don't need to hold their hands or make decisions for them.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I wonder what the next level of member title is. Isn't it for 5,000 posts or something?

I feel like I can hit that within the next 24 hours in this thread alone my hands are hurting from all this typing.

Aj41126

Mar 23, 2019
Jeezus you guys really don't even deserve to play his game,guess what he can do whatever the fuck he wants its HIS game,yall losers will get it free anyway,I just became a patreon donor again,so enjoy STEALING his work
that's funny cause it wasn't him stealing from us/other patrons for over 2 years without a proper update or even a warning just lots of money taken. why pay for something that's not even being produced. 2 updated this whole year and most don't really have much to do with this game.

Reactions: PatreonTed

wcdudley1980

Jan 12, 2019
For people trying to ban him on Patreon, stop, don't be petty, you're not even a Patreon, you got to enjoy this game for free, even if incomplete, if people want to keep investing in ICSTOR you have no say. I fully support all the criticism he gets, including insults but trying to take down his Patreon is too much, the people that support him are all adults, you don't need to hold their hands or make decisions for them.
imagine being so horny for an update that you're begging a pirate site to stop reporting a creator because he hasnt worked on his project in.... *checks notes* 19 MONTHS.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes