ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
You do realize Asia is ahead right? The sun rises in the East and sets in the West...it's already the 15th there, he's deffo American, that much is certain.
Really doesn't matter, as where HE is, is irrelevant. As long as the 14th exists somewhere on the planet (Baker Island), he unfortunately hasn't broken his word. After that?

1626306996430.png

df223

Mar 13, 2021
For people trying to ban him on Patreon, stop, don't be petty, you're not even a Patreon, you got to enjoy this game for free, even if incomplete, if people want to keep investing in ICSTOR you have no say. I fully support all the criticism he gets, including insults but trying to take down his Patreon is too much, the people that support him are all adults, you don't need to hold their hands or make decisions for them.
are you serious? you say that is TOO MUCH??? TOO MUCH is the money he is getting for literally , EXIST

NBKF

Apr 27, 2020
For people trying to ban him on Patreon, stop, don't be petty, you're not even a Patreon, you got to enjoy this game for free, even if incomplete, if people want to keep investing in ICSTOR you have no say. I fully support all the criticism he gets, including insults but trying to take down his Patreon is too much, the people that support him are all adults, you don't need to hold their hands or make decisions for them.
Not everyone on this site is a pirate. There a plenty of people here that supported this scambag (get it, because scumbag :KEK:).
So if they want to report him because he is not producing content anymore, then thats their right to do so.

Remor

Jan 22, 2019
I somewhat agree, and I didn't report him, but this is also about reporting an active scam and a fraud. It all depends on if Patreon takes this mass reporting seriously, but I think they should know that a creator is deceiving his own supporters. And like others have said, you have no clue if anyone here has been a past supporter or not.

Reactions: Eltonjon

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Not everyone on this site is a pirate. There a plenty of people here that supported this scambag (get it, because scumbag :KEK:).
So if they want to report him because he is not producing content anymore, then thats their right to do so.
I paid for about 3 months before I checked the comments here and found out it was a scam.

Reactions: NBKF

df223

Mar 13, 2021
EVEN IF i didn t support him , i support a lot of devs, stationmaster and lustoverreallity and breedersofnephelym with others aside in my past life, BUT i have my right to say whatever i want and play for free still

i decided not to pay a single dollar to this scammer , maybe in the past with the other games yes but now who can tell me anything... fpfffff

Reactions: Eltonjon and NBKF

luchonight22

Jul 23, 2018
Imagine that Icstor actually was porting the game to the next gen Vr Games without devices, so 2 years of working is actually really little

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I think you did a great job in this I don't know what the next level is but in seven months you made a name for yourself really here
Yeah well it wasn't that easy and I'm sure I ignored a lot of people (at least 50+) at this point, and most of it was either in this thread, CoBD, or that game which should not be named :ROFLMAO:

but yeah, definitely doable

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
This is very much true, especially if he lives in the U.S., more so on the West Coast. If it does come out, technically, he will be right.
I actually remember from some post somewhere (don't ask me to find it), he's in South America somewhere. I'd prefer him not be from the US just to have one less jackass in the country :)

PS - I'm not on his side. I think he'll fail. But, unfortunately, all he said was July 14, so again: As long as it exists on the planet, he hasn't lied this time - yet.

I still think he'll release a ONE-render update of him flipping us off.

luchonight22

Jul 23, 2018
I actually remember from some post somewhere (don't ask me to find it), he's in South America somewhere. I'd prefer him not be from the US just to have one less jackass in the country :)

PS - I'm not on his side. I think he'll fail. But, unfortunately, all he said was July 14, so again: As long as it exists on the planet, he hasn't lied this time - yet.

Im from Argentina, here are the 9:00 pm so he has 3 hours of margin

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021

Interesting I never figured South America if that is true. Well it's 8 PM in my neck of the states. 5 PM in Cali. So if he is in this hemisphere, he has between 4-7 hours before the 14th becomes a memory.

darpyq

Dec 2, 2017
As much as I love to shit on Icstor, let's actually give it till the 15th around all parts of the globe. I honestly feel bad for the people that genuinely expected an update today, and are coming here for information about it.

Reactions: evil1321

df223

Mar 13, 2021
Interesting I never figured South America if that is true. Well it's 8 PM in my neck of the states. 5 PM in Cali. So if he is in this hemisphere, he has between 4-7 hours before the 14th becomes a memory.
In spain are 2:00 AM Already and yes im confined so i don t work this week.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes