phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
If he actually has a release plan, let's say two hours later, why doesn't he write that, why does he put a six-hour timer on sending one message in Discord?
Lol when stupidity has no limits. You're one of the hundreds of people that believes he intended to release anything? I just came here to laugh. I said a thousand times he has no content developed

Reactions: Mario4don

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Even changing the bot in Discord, when you ask about the re-release, it says that it was a secret to stop you, that after sending a message, you will wait six hours to send another one. It is better to stay away from there now.

Reactions: Bruhmoment0987

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Agreed.

I always thought he was a UK guy. I saw California come up too. Well in the UK and east it's all 15th now, so he'd be wrong. If he's from California, it's a little after 4:15 PM there, which gives him more time. Don't know what to think or believe at this point.
Yeah I thought he was from the UK considering some of the dialogue in the game uses British terms and phrases (you can see a lot of it in the Caroline update) but I think that's just his writer Koneser who maybe British. I do believe ICSTOR is American (perhaps west coast) possibly even Canadian due to some of the language he uses in discord.

Jun 26, 2017
Damn I love every second of this shitshow. Like this game is not even top 10 anymore, so many good games came and went by since the last update of this game.

Gotta sleep now, but am really excited about what kind of dumpster fire awaits me in the morning!

atomicp

Feb 25, 2018
As someone who's never posted or heard about this game, how come this (seemingly) abandoned game has so many devoted posters about it?

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Agreed.

I always thought he was a UK guy. I saw California come up too. Well in the UK and east it's all 15th now, so he'd be wrong. If he's from California, it's a little after 4:15 PM there, which gives him more time. Don't know what to think or believe at this point.
Probably shouldn't base any belief system on ICSTOR. For 2 1/2 years, the guy has repeatedly set expectations and made promises, and has gone back on them every single time. Literally EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. He's batting 1.000 on false statements. Don't stake any happiness or hope on him or his game, or you're just begging to be disappointed.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes