dnof

Aug 24, 2018
A lot of you guys must be new. The first promised release was in March 2020 for this exact update. So the fact people are losing their minds is funny to me. This has already happened. Multiple times. If you actually look at all that has transpired, a picture becomes clear. Nothing that is said can be believed and it’s more likely that 0.6 was the last update we’ll ever see. Fair chance that the original creator isn’t even involved anymore. The entire operation is shady as it gets.
Eh no one is really losing their minds. We and his discord were waiting in anticipation that he would delay yet again and we were right on the money.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Everything we can do is to forfeit from donations. Do we have any ways to compel patreon to exclude him from the system?

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
Well at least we have a lot of Caroline content to work with. F in chat for all my boyz who hoped for Sarah content after 2 years.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The discord is linked on his website.

If that invite doesn't work, click "connect" on the website discord link thingy.

The delay is going over well.

1626326231469.png

Reactions: Ecco No no

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
Hahahaha! He actually chickened out!! He probably gave the July 14th date, thinking he'd be able to throw something together that quick to shut everyone up. Then, after not doing any game development for 2 years, he didn't have the chops anymore.

I bet he had something ready, and it was absolute garbage that even his most pathetic simps would see right through. Sarah probably had a 3rd arm coming out of one of her tits, and the script went on an infinite 30 seconds into it. He was so close to just putting that out and making excuses, but figured he'd lose less patrons if he just disappeared.

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
The discord is linked on his website.

If that invite doesn't work, click "connect" on the website discord link thingy.

The delay is going over well.

View attachment 1299128
ok so maybe I'm just Ip banned or something because I couldn't log in with my normal discord account either. Idk.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes