ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Is it just me or are his patrons going up? Who are these people?
"Hey, you know that guy that has been getting paid tens of thousands of dollars every month for doing fuck all, how about we reward him with that behaviour and give him some more."

How do these people not get that if they want the game to come out he first needs to actually have some incentive to do so. Why would he even write one line of code if writing nothing at all makes him a millionaire?

Reactions: Jude6 and Macmo696

eddiekray

Oct 1, 2020
I dont really understand people, who are go nuts about this game. This was my first VN, but in my opinion, there are tons of much better VN-s. Icstor dosent give a feck about his patrons or anybody, there is zero communication from his side, he just grabs the money and thats it. One of the worst Devs atm.

• Hey there
Reactions: xXwankerXx and evko
Sep 18, 2019
yep. the same day actually.
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Is it just me or are his patrons going up? Who are these people?
"Hey, you know that guy that has been getting paid tens of thousands of dollars every month for doing fuck all, how about we reward him with that behaviour and give him some more."

How do these people not get that if they want the game to come out he first needs to actually have some incentive to do so. Why would he even write one line of code if writing nothing at all makes him a millionaire?
That's what's totally insane to me. I played this game 2~ years ago. I've had to update the game ONCE since then. And even before that update there were rumors about him being a scammer. I'd love to see more info on his subs. Like how many of them are long-time subs, what tier, etc.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes