andrito

Mar 2, 2020
ICSTOR has blown any credibility he had at all. I predict he'll just have more excuses as to why he can't deliver the update. Which will only compound the matter and drive people to leave his patreon even faster, and in greater numbers. A public relations debacle.

Mar 27, 2018
Dude needs to stop giving deadlines. He's absolutely burying himself in his own bullshit.
Few things are more funny than seeing someone constantly dig themselves a deeper and deeper hole. At this point the guy has no choice but to commit to the bs because he can't publicly state that he's done nothing or that he's been stringing people along as Patreon would take action against him and he'd lose supporters.

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
ICSTOR has blown any credibility he had at all. I predict he'll just have more excuses as to why he can't deliver the update. Which will only compound the matter and drive people to leave his patreon even faster, and in greater numbers. A public relations debacle.
actually he gained more patreons after his update annoncement.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
He's not losing patrons though, he is gaining them. This is what is so infuriating. Everyone is upset that he has just been doing nothing at all the last two years, but why would he? People keep sending him tens of thousands of dollars each month either way.

Reactions: Mr Secret
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes