GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hahahaha! He actually chickened out!! He probably gave the July 14th date, thinking he'd be able to throw something together that quick to shut everyone up. Then, after not doing any game development for 2 years, he didn't have the chops anymore.
Something about this image is really sad. Like an aging athlete trying to come out of retirement only to realize their skills have atrophied beyond use. I think it's very possible that he really thought he could pull a short update together only to see that he doesn't have the ability and drive any longer.

If that's the case he should just be honest.

Reactions: Macmo696 and arms99

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
Despite the protest several pages back - I am yet again asking for your support.

Do your part in bringing a known criminal to justice:

Just your daily reminder to report
Code:
https://www.patreon.com/icstor
as a scam.
If there is a way to report his Discord Channel please do that too

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Something about this image is really sad. Like an aging athlete trying to come out of retirement only to realize their skills have atrophied beyond use. I think it's very possible that he really thought he could pull a short update together only to see that he doesn't have the ability and drive any longer.

If that's the case he should just be honest.
He posted long ago, before the Caroline update, that he was having mental issues. So he took a break, and I if I recall he actually made his projected release date for that update or was close to it when he ended his break. I actually believed his mental issues too, by the way.

Since then, well we're here.

He said he has thousands of renders ready. Yet he needs to create a short mini-update? As this is right when this got the abandoned tag.

Obviously he was lying and has been ever since he posted the Caroline update. I think the past few weeks he has been scrambling to throw something together, and since he hasn't been working for the previous 2 years, he is rusty as hell and ran straight into a wall.

When you are making bank, I posted the numbers earlier look at my posts in the thread, motivation can be hard to come by. He found out that he can be a very wealthy person and do nothing. Honestly, I don't blame him. If I ran out of gas yet people still gave me money for doing nothing, I'd probably do the same.

Slick Jimmy

Oct 1, 2020
He posted long ago, before the Caroline update, that he was having mental issues. So he took a break, and I if I recall he actually made his projected release date for that update or was close to it when he ended his break. I actually believed his mental issues too, by the way.

Since then, well we're here.

He said he has thousands of renders ready. Yet he needs to create a short mini-update? As this is right when this got the abandoned tag.

Obviously he was lying and has been ever since he posted the Caroline update. I think the past few weeks he has been scrambling to throw something together, and since he hasn't been working for the previous 2 years, he is rusty as hell and ran straight into a wall.

When you are making bank, I posted the numbers earlier look at my posts in the thread, motivation can be hard to come by. He found out that he can be a very wealthy person and do nothing. Honestly, I don't blame him. If I ran out of gas yet people still gave me money for doing nothing, I'd probably do the same.
this is like saying to a murderer "i dont blame you, i would have killed the person too".

you should blame him. and we should blame you for saying "i would have done the same".

cyber crimes are crimes too

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
if people who are not patreon feel cheated hahah I don't want to imagine people who are patreon
Then he will tell you a cheap excuse and the worst will believe it and you will get 100 more patreons
It should wake up the people who are patreon who are laughing at them to get more money from them as they have done in recent years

THE HUMAN BEING IS THE ONE WHO STUMBLES TWICE ON THE SAME STONE

asasdasz

May 6, 2017
My theory is they are trying get ban from patreon for stop that project.Last 1.5 years they never did anything and focused to only how many times can continue to this shit.8K image is lie.Is that good theory?

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
he's deffo American, that much is certain.
I, seniorboop, the unofficial ambassador for America do not claim IC$TOR as an American.

After careful deliberations we the American people have decided to trade IC$TOR for Neymar. This is not negotiable.

Congratulations on your new IC$TOR, Brazil!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes