sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Patience isn't your forte is it?

Since none of us can see into the future or in ICSTOR's head, any possible repercussions for telling the truth to the twins is still unknown. I mean it's still unclear if the twins will even appear in upcoming updates so ...

Reactions: DanMachiFan

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
a mother who has sexual desires of her son already at the beginning of the story and an older sister who doesn't hate the mc is not breaking cliche for you? in incest games is usually the opposite that happens in almost all of them he's breaking some not all
And you said "all" in your first comment, that was my point.

juice0804

Aug 27, 2017
Greetings,

Loving the game! I ran into a snag though...I am having troubles getting to the "Dark Alley" that is supposedly behind Caroline's Shop. I have found the black bottle and i have spoken with Caroline in her office, there is no option on the map for the alley. What am i missing?

thanks
B

juice0804

Aug 27, 2017
Greetings once again,

Uhh, ignore my last reply....I figured it out...sheesh am I a dope! Still a great game...looking forward to the update.

B

Unyversu

Oct 6, 2017
Best adult game i've played until now and this isn't even a finished product, Rated it 5 stars with a long review praising this game, added the fan signature to my signature and i'm gonna pledge 25$ as soon as my paycheck comes, i love your work and i wish you all the best in the future. Thanks for making great content

Unyversu

Oct 6, 2017
anybody knows when 0.3 gon be released ?
Early june, but i would be more excited for the 0.4 update

ICSTOR mentioned in his newest update that version 0.4 was gonna be a big one and i guess that 0.3 is gonna be somthing to jerk off to while waiting for the big update, i do look forward to update 0.3 though! It's gonna be focused on Sara :heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes