Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
You know what? Lets just divide into 2 camps already:

1. The people that dont like Sara.
and,
2. The reasonable people with good taste who love Sara.

Reactions: Namco15

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018

1. The people that dont like Sara.
and,
2. The reasonable people with good taste who love Sara.

1. The reasonable people with good taste who wants to play with the REAL WOMEN of MILFy City.
and,
2. The people who wants to play "Little House on the Prairie" with Laura Ingalls.

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
Have saves been carrying over between versions? Debating on playing 0.2 now or just waiting for 0.3.

benzin

Nov 12, 2016
lol playing this actually and first message i see is :" this game is amazing", but holy fuck , yes it is ,
ICSTOR man your games get better and better , characters are funny / interesting damn hot , story is really great , pacing is great too , this man deserve his prateon ! and you are the first one which i'll sub.
i feel love in this work lmao :eek:penedeyewink:
ok i stop here , i go back broke my bone apart lol

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017

1. The reasonable people with good taste who wants to play with the REAL WOMEN of MILFy City.
and,
2. The people who wants to play "Little House on the Prairie" with Laura Ingalls.
You know what? I didnt take the piss at you for liking the middle-aged mom with horse-face, ok?

And watch your mouth when you talk about my love. Sara is an angel who deserves love and respect :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017

and,
This your first Icstor game? Every game that he makes has a girl like that.
It is literally just a title nothing more, if you don't like then don't play.
What makes it even crazier is that the people who complain are the people getting it for free not giving a dime to the creator.

Reactions: Morpheas

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
You know what? I didnt take the piss at you for liking the middle-aged mom with horse-face, ok?
You called linda ugly. And horse-faced..
And watch your mouth when you talk about my love. Sara is an angel who deserves love and respect :heartcoveredeyes:
..and yet you demand respect for your waifu while not caring to be even remotely respectful with other people's favoured characters? Seriously...
This your first Icstor game? Every game that he makes has a girl like that.
It is literally just a title nothing more, if you don't like then don't play.
What makes it even crazier is that the people who complain are the people getting it for free not giving a dime to the creator.
He wasn't complaining. Just held a mirror to Morpheas really.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
You called linda ugly. And horse-faced..
Actually I didnt. Not until he trash-talked Sara. This is why I called Linda ugly. You should be capable of reading a couple of posts back.
..and yet you demand respect for your waifu while not caring to be even remotely respectful with other people's favoured characters? Seriously...
Yeah I do, the same level of respect I show for other people's preferences.

I'm not the one who started this.

And actually, calling Linda horse-faced was me holding a mirror to him.

Now lets all agree that Sara = #1 character in Milfy City, so we can put an end to this.

P.S. This is fun! :D

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Sara / Not Sara :
- You are Patron : Vote for the poll and respect result, just play or wait another release for other girls
- You are not Patron : Respect Icstor Work who include young girl in a game name Milfy, you have the choice to play or not.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes