hrrrrr

May 27, 2018
Patience isn't your forte is it?

Since none of us can see into the future or in ICSTOR's head, any possible repercussions for telling the truth to the twins is still unknown. I mean it's still unclear if the twins will even appear in upcoming updates so ...
Ok i m sorry i m using this thread first i joined it yesterday n its shows that i have to send 3 msgs after that anyone can see my msg so i mi messaged reply me .

Can u tell me at what point this version will be over ?as i have completed sara saimming pool event so is there any more things left to so it after this or i have to wait for the next update ?

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Ok i m sorry i m using this thread first i joined it yesterday n its shows that i have to send 3 msgs after that anyone can see my msg so i mi messaged reply me .

Can u tell me at what point this version will be over ?as i have completed sara saimming pool event so is there any more things left to so it after this or i have to wait for the next update ?
No more with Sara after swimming pool. Next release 0.3 in a couple of days focus on her.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
You know what? I didnt take the piss at you for liking the middle-aged mom with horse-face, ok?

And watch your mouth when you talk about my love. Sara is an angel who deserves love and respect :heartcoveredeyes:
Whoa...stop for a moment and let me understand....
You can joke (because it was a joke, right?) about how much you who like Sara are reasonable and with good taste, but I can't do the same for us that we have different tastes? :closedeyesmile:
And anyway, to be clear, mine was a joking post. I did nothing but a play on words on what you had written. If you didn't understand it, it's not my fault...
This your first Icstor game? Every game that he makes has a girl like that.
It is literally just a title nothing more, if you don't like then don't play.
What makes it even crazier is that the people who complain are the people getting it for free not giving a dime to the creator.
Writing that I don't care at all about a character is the same as complaining and saying that a game sucks? :confused:
And this is not my first Icstor game. I invite you to go in the thread of Milf's Villa, where in the last pages half of the posts are mine. I like that game, even if at the end one of the characters with more scenes is undoubtedly the little sister...
Not until he trash-talked Sara.
Where? When? Now indifference is synonymous with trash talk?
And apart from my indifference, the only thing I wrote about her is "Sure, she's a sweet freckled redhead, but if I have to choose between someone young, give me Macy and I'm happy ;)". Trash-talk this too?
P.S. This is fun! :D
On one thing we agree! :D

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I not said this person has a fetish for that but or this person is try to be ean about some or one of chartcer in Milf City but way it sound you make your on choice that is all I am going to said
I'm going to pretend I understood what you just wrote, and go ahead and reply with this, there are literally no animals in this game. So the question remains... who would want to do that?

Reactions: MrVladimir

wellendowed96

Mar 15, 2018
I cant find Mom anywhere after the weekend events which were btw quite a let down when mc didnt get to fuck her.
Also is there a way of progressing with Sara beyond the weekend pool.

Reactions: algoz10

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I cant find Mom anywhere after the weekend events which were btw quite a let down when mc didnt get to fuck her.
Also is there a way of progressing with Sara beyond the weekend pool.
In both cases you have reached the end of the content in this update and mom disappears from the game after the morning scene.
Btw, there's a different thread for these questions :

american

Apr 24, 2017
I'm going to pretend I understood what you just wrote, and go ahead and reply with this, there are literally no animals in this game. So the question remains... who would want to do that?
Right no animal in game correct so that mean the person who comment on make that with animal can only mean it as try to insulting the game that is all I am saiding that is the only answer i can come up with

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
who wanna help me create a unofficial bestiality mod?
Excuse me but how do you create a mod for the bestiality, as there are no animals in this game.
More than a mod you have to completely change and distorting the game, here you need a developer who creates the models of animals, their animations and interaction with the characters of the story... and should have the same current quality.

justMB

May 20, 2018
View attachment 91409

Overview:

A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Updated: 2018-05-08
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All questions must go into the thread,
any asking in main thread will lead to the question being deleted.

<Download>

PC: - -
Compressed PC: - - - - -

Compressed version (prepatched) done by @bossapplesauce
Mac: - -
Android (v0.2b):

Android port done by @booom313 play at your own risk.

Extras: - -
Fan Signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
Stuck with Sara and Caroline on relationship 2

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes