Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
havent played for few weeks so forgot who sara is . Started the game just to see who is this most fav Sara is ? turns out its that little gril with cute face .
Well if i want to kiss someone on the cheek i will pick Sara first but if i have anything else in my mind then she will not be my top 3 ,thats for sure :p

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
The graphic is awesome, even if the mom is more a top model in her primes than a desperate milf.
The minigames are -finally!- related to the content.
Only downside for now: the mom is such a sex predator that she gives me the chills.

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
Whoa...stop for a moment and let me understand....
You can joke (because it was a joke, right?) about how much you who like Sara are reasonable and with good taste, but I can't do the same for us that we have different tastes? :closedeyesmile:
And anyway, to be clear, mine was a joking post. I did nothing but a play on words on what you had written. If you didn't understand it, it's not my fault...
Yes, I didnt understand it was a joke.

Where? When? Now indifference is synonymous with trash talk?
And apart from my indifference, the only thing I wrote about her is "Sure, she's a sweet freckled redhead, but if I have to choose between someone young, give me Macy and I'm happy ;)". Trash-talk this too?
I'll trash-talk your mom! ....in Milfy City. Fuck Linda!
:D
On one thing we agree! :D
I'll never agree with a mom-loving, Sara-hating, noob like you! XDDDD

I not said this person has a fetish for that but or this person is try to be ean about some or one of chartcer in Milf City but way it sound you make your on choice that is all I am going to said
Uhm.....Ok. I like trains.

Where's my car?
Thats an awesome movie! One of my favorite comedies of all time.

if you like sara you should be on some fbi watchlist
You'll be on the FBI watchlist when the new Sara-worshiping regime becomes the established new world order.

Stuck with Sara and Caroline on relationship 2
Thats as far as you can go on this version. Wait for a new version to progress.
I stand corrected, on Caroline. But with Sara you will only go to relationship 2 in this version.

maybe cause she doesnt have assets and shes innocent, to some clingy or maybe shes not a milf in a milf game idk x'D
The title of the game is "Milfy City". That means only Milfs can be in the game. Logic = undeniable.

The graphic is awesome, even if the mom is more a top model in her primes than a desperate milf.
The minigames are -finally!- related to the content.
Only downside for now: the mom is such a sex predator that she gives me the chills.
Damn right. Linda should be on the FBI watchlist. She practically sexually assaulted her own son!

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Stuck with Sara and Caroline on relationship 2
Thats as far as you can go on this version. Wait for a new version to progress.
Don't listen to him. You can reach level 3 with Caroline in v0.2, refer to the walkthrough thread if you need any help.
Sara's next level is planned for update 0.3 which is merely a couple days away.

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes