tizz

Apr 5, 2018
You can join his discord for free
He posts like one preview/other pic per week

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
Excuse me but how do you create a mod for the bestiality, as there are no animals in this game.
More than a mod you have to completely change and distorting the game, here you need a developer who creates the models of animals, their animations and interaction with the characters of the story... and should have the same current quality.
still it would be amazing, but i guess it will never happen :'(

tongas123

May 15, 2018
Guys,, im stupid I got a new iPhone but forgot to save the hidden pictures. could anyone there upload the save file for hidden pictures please?????:FeelsBadMan:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
You welcome

Hello, everyone!

I think it’s a good time to share some news.

Version 0.3

The most recent vote chose Sara as character that should be focused on - so this update is centred around her, and improving her relationship level up to 3. (This comes with +320 new images and ~10/20 new animations.)

As a few of you already knew around in the middle of the month I was ill for about a week and I was lying mainly all-time in bed. This is the reason why the update is delayed a few days but the good thing is that most of things is already done and I’m currently working on the last task - Animations! :)

If you want to see some previews, they are available to view on my discord in the “announcements” channel.

Version 0.4

I have a lot of things planned for this update so it’s going to be BIG. I’ll let you guys know more about it in a poll after 0.3 has been released.

As I’m sure you’ve already guessed, the winner will (very likely) be Linda/maybe Caroline. However, along with the main winner, I'll be working on another “secondary” character with most votes. (Don’t forget that you can vote for more than one character.) I’m also planning to add a few scenes with the “Kitchen Guest” since she really needs a name, and her story will be a big surprise. For now I can say that she’s not gonna be another rich, selfish, cunt like you’ve seen in previous games. :)
It would be lovely for version 0.4 if he has planned swapping black mannequins with normal models.

Reactions: Otyi

Morpheas

Oct 28, 2017
oh, my god... and people say Sara is ugly.
No one in their right mind would say that our Sara is ugly
You're both absolutely right! She is the perfect combination of cute and sexy :)

Its definitely photoshopped, so I'd be interested to see the raw original image.

It would be lovely for version 0.4 if he has planned swapping black mannequins with normal models.
Black mannequins? Huh?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes