Aug 28, 2017
A bunch of non-patrons....going to patreon....to report a dev for what exactly? That you guys can't pirate a game? I can understand it if you actually have a membership to report....but the rest of you guys are just braindead.
You're being narrow-minded.

This industry is going downhill because of people like icstor.

Taking action now will send a signal and make the other "dishonest" developers take note, and stop scamming people.

Caesar0912

Apr 15, 2018
All this wait and some of us are going to finish it all up in less than a day. Another 2 years wait then! :D

Best to savour this update for a while!

Demoncrawler

Apr 27, 2017
There was no storm. What are the odds that there is a storm right after a year long delay. It was in an unfinished state, the idiot never checked for bugs. Some idiot tested it for him and then he noticed it has so many bugs it is unplayable. So he was busy fixing bugs and then he simply told a lie, rather than admitting he sux ass.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
Ok, so, assuming he has exactly 1 Mb/s speed, the whole upload of 4 GB would take around 9 hours. Although, it's a very convenient excuse for a delay of any length. He could potentially have an infinitely low speed allowing him to infinitely delay the update.

I mean, what a coincidence!? At the very moment in the span of 1.5+ years when he decides to update the game, a miraculous fucking STORM(?) happens, which leads to power outage, which leads to the drastic internet speed slowdown? And that is on top of some OTHER technical difficulties that caused a delay just a day before??? Holy shit, I'd say it's a STORM of coincidences!

Last edited:
Reactions: Skeltom

abxXx

Apr 19, 2018
Onyxdime Bro come on only you can tell us the truth, the only way we can confirm about the upcoming update. Did you finish the story writing and handed him the files? If yes, when?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes