Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Oh there you are... i had like a crumb of hope for this game but now it's gone. Imma go play Time For You now.
Yeah last night things got incredibly phrenetic and I think several of us who wanted to believe it was coming out was holding out hope until we couldn't take it anymore. I passed out about 11 PM after probably the most insane night I've had on this site in the months or so I joined it.

I don't know what to think anymore about this. I guess I don't really want to believe that is game could and probably is dead and buried. Just don't know anymore.

Muevsirk

Dec 6, 2018
Dies, wait wait wait, let me get this straight. The guy claims he has 7 3090's in his computer, but still has to mooch off of his friends connection because he can't afford good internet to upload it himself?
No. His area has a power outage. So he went to his friend

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah last night things got incredibly phrenetic and I think several of us who wanted to believe it was coming out was holding out hope until we couldn't take it anymore. I passed out about 11 PM after probably the most insane night I've had on this site in the months or so I joined it.

I don't know what to think anymore about this. I guess I don't really want to believe that is game could and probably is dead and buried. Just don't know anymore.
do you sleep?????? you're literally fucking everywhere typing non-stop

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
There was no storm. What are the odds that there is a storm right after a year long delay. It was in an unfinished state, the idiot never checked for bugs. Some idiot tested it for him and then he noticed it has so many bugs it is unplayable. So he was busy fixing bugs and then he simply told a lie, rather than admitting he sux ass.
Ok, so, assuming he has exactly 1 Mb/s speed, the whole upload of 4 GB would take around 9 hours. Although, it's a very convenient excuse for a delay of any length. He could potentially have an infinitely low speed allowing him to infinitely delay the update.

I mean, what a coincidence!? At the very moment in the span of 1.5+ years when he decides to update the game, a miraculous fucking STORM(?) happens, which leads to power outage, which leads to the drastic internet speed slowdown? And that is on top of some OTHER technical difficulties that caused a delay just a day before??? Holy shit, I'd say it's a STORM of coincidences!
idk if it's real or where he lives, but there's been some serious storm in Germany/France. Several people died. This would be a reasonable explanation for his internet issues... although I know it seems like an incredible coincidence

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes