Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
idk if it's real or where he lives, but there's been some serious storm in Germany/France. Several people died. This would be a reasonable explanation for his internet issues... although I know it seems like an incredible coincidence
Well there was talk last night about him living in California, then it came out about him somewhere in South America. I personally thought he was in the U.K. somewhere. Who the fuck knows where he is, but if I knew I'd go back and watch radar or satellite images and find out about this storm.

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
No. His area has a power outage. So he went to his friend
No area in Hawaii has experience power outages due to storm, fiber runs underground so internet is the last thing getting affected by the imaginary storm. Even if he has a 1mbps upload speed still the update would have been out hours ago

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
No area in Hawaii has experience power outages due to storm, fiber runs underground so internet is the last thing getting affected by the imaginary storm. Even if he has a 1mbps upload speed still the update would have been out hours ago
I don't have anymore reactions so I'm doing it this way... +Like (y)

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
idk if it's real or where he lives, but there's been some serious storm in Germany/France. Several people died. This would be a reasonable explanation for his internet issues... although I know it seems like an incredible coincidence
Yeah, and the programmer, who has the complete build as well, can't upload it too, for some reason, apparently! What a world we are living in!

• Angry
Reactions: leg28 and Mr Secret

Antoninus

Oct 6, 2017
Storm happens weeks ago. Weather was fine yesterday.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Yesterday there was a very strong storm in the Crimea, Russia. 4 people were died. The Internet is very bad in Crimea because of the sanctions.

Reactions: fastick

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Well there was talk last night about him living in California, then it came out about him somewhere in South America. I personally thought he was in the U.K. somewhere. Who the fuck knows where he is, but if I knew I'd go back and watch radar or satellite images and find out about this storm.
He lives in Neverland.
Never telling the truth.
Never being transparent.
Never reaching the dead lines.
Never releasing his product.

evil1321

Jul 14, 2021
They don't usually encounter storms in the Middle East..

sorry to say but they actually do get storms time to time. specially near the north area of caspian sea. i used to live there a while and the internet connection is different between which country u are in , in that area so yeah it kinda make sense for him to be in middle-east or somewhere closeby

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes