Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Quick update on the situation

I'm really sorry for the small delay caused by the storm. Due to technical problems, the update will be released today. I'm now looking for the best option on how to upload quickly the game. Probably some close friend.
This post will be deleted after the release.

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
Yes, nobles thought. But what exactly you want to reported. That one person is lying little shit or almost seven thousand idiots who actually paying him for being scam. For last what 24 hours he was probably reported hundreds of times and what - still on Patreon no ban no nothing.
Patreon doesn't just blatantly ban anyone, they check up what's going on. Hell, even Gumdrop hasn't been banned from Patreon, even though he went even longer without any updates than ICSTOR did. As long as the dev is willing to answer Patreon's officials questions, they'll be just fine. Mass reports won't actually do anything, except cause some headache for ICSTOR. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: df223

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020

I'm really sorry for the small delay caused by the storm. Due to technical problems, the update will be released today. I'm now looking for the best option on how to upload quickly the game. Probably some close friend.
images - ٢٠٢١-٠٧-١٥T١٢٥٩٣٦.٢٢٠.jpeg

Slick Jimmy

Oct 1, 2020

he has no close friends
there was no storm
there is no update
life is a lie

Reactions: Ouga and df223
Aug 28, 2017
There will be another "storm" after the update is released and it turns out to be underwhelming considering the time it took.

Many shitstorms of all kinds will keep coming it seems :D

abxXx

Apr 19, 2018
Even IF he actually posts that update, doesn't change the fact that he was raking in mad amounts of money for 2 years without any content whatsoever. And of course it was just pure coincidence that he started being active once the thread was flagged abandoned and his patreon got scrutinized :p He is just scrambling to put out any sort of update to maintain his patreon money and maybe get rid of that abandoned tag since F95 is a great source for new patreons, even if he would never admit that.

So even IF he puts out an update, DO NOT let him off the hook for this. He claims he has made 8000+ renders in the last 2 years, yet he wasn't able to release an update right away because allegedly it was only the sex scenes, but he isn't working on this game alone, he was hired other people to work on the game, so it makes absolutely ZERO sense that there wouldn't be any dialogues written and the rest of the update in place if those people actually did their job.

All evidence points to Icstor not doing anything for 2 years and now scrambling to squeeze out an update to remain some vague semblance of working on the game. I seriously doubt he will be able to release updates in a 14 day cycle like he promised, it will be this one update and back to excuses for a looooong time.
Totally agree with you but let's blame it on the patrons instead. ICSTOR did good shit in the beginning, he used to create dope stuff. The patrons subscribed to him but he eventually got lazy or became greedy so the patrons should have stopped supporting him. They are just stupid to support him after 2 years of nothing. This could've been done a year back by F95 team as he was clearly exploiting the rules. They should have flagged him and patrons should have stopped supporting him or started this report thingy earlier. We made him realize too late, so it's our fault basically. Everyone loves cash and even better if we can earn it by doing nothing or for free. Should have just punched him in the face with all this earlier instead of after 2 years. But I will request everyone here if he fucks up one more time by not releasing it at regular intervals, unsubscribe and report him immediately as he had been given too many chances.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Well my favorite games go hand in hand with my avatar and sig images:

CoBD is my co-#1, as is Milfy City. Melody is my #2. And I am constantly re-ranking them when it comes to update content, so right now, those are mine.
I played Melody and it was awesome, but I never played CoBD, how much content does it have now? Maybe I will check it out

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
You are worried there because of a game in which there will probably not even be animations, but there will be 200 pictures of poor quality.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I played Melody and it was awesome, but I never played CoBD, how much content does it have now? Maybe I will check it out
CoBD right now is definitely more centered around one person but with the next update it'll probably break out a bit more. To me, and I always say and suggest it, best game on the site. Philly did an awesome job on the writing and the renders. It's a beautiful game.

Reactions: TajaRrR

abxXx

Apr 19, 2018
Why tf is everyone crazy about Sara. I mean she is like 12.
Caroline all the way. Change my mind.
No one would say Sara is better than Caroline. It's just that the characters are different. Sara is more of a shy, beautiful and a cute girl while Caroline is a grown young, bold, dominating and confident lady. Everyone has a different taste. I love both of the characters.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
CoBD right now is definitely more centered around one person but with the next update it'll probably break out a bit more. To me, and I always say and suggest it, best game on the site. Philly did an awesome job on the writing and the renders. It's a beautiful game.
Yea renders looks sick, high quality, realistic, you know what Im gonna check it out!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes