Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
We are talking here about a person who disappeared for two years without any update and two weeks ago he came back and gave a release date for the update and now he has a storm that has taken down his internet speed, sorry, I can't believe any of this

Oct 15, 2017
Man this thread has been pure gold ever since it was flagged Abandoned :D Some quality entertainment to be had, I doubt the update will be as entertaining :LOL:

So what is next, his dog ate his hardrive and he has lost all 8000 renders and it will cause a "small" delay to redo all that "hard" work so the next update will be out in ~2 years? :D

Reactions: fox69

Xanado

May 9, 2018
We are talking here about a person who disappeared for two years without any update and two weeks ago he came back and gave a release date for the update and now he has a storm that has taken down his internet speed, sorry, I can't believe any of this
Well, we are not commenting on if he is telling the truth. We are saying there is a storm/flood in western germany. In reply to this comment:
Storm happens weeks ago. Weather was fine yesterday.

Reactions: Turki 10

abxXx

Apr 19, 2018
After all this time, I really don't want to believe him but the way he posted a quick patreon update about an upcoming update, I haven't seen this happening before. He might be serious this time. Let's give him another day till 15th July otherwise make sure you report him on Patreon :)

df223

Mar 13, 2021
After all this time, I really don't want to believe him but the way he posted a quick patreon update about an upcoming update, I haven't seen this happening before. He might be serious this time. Let's give him another day till 15th July otherwise make sure you report him on Patreon :)
bro im living in 15 July for 14 hours now xD

• Angry
Reactions: VaultBoyNewCanaan
Oct 15, 2017
Even IF he actually posts that update, doesn't change the fact that he was raking in mad amounts of money for 2 years without any content whatsoever. And of course it was just pure coincidence that he started being active once the thread was flagged abandoned and his patreon got scrutinized :p He is just scrambling to put out any sort of update to maintain his patreon money and maybe get rid of that abandoned tag since F95 is a great source for new patreons, even if he would never admit that.

So even IF he puts out an update, DO NOT let him off the hook for this. He claims he has made 8000+ renders in the last 2 years, yet he wasn't able to release an update right away because allegedly it was only the sex scenes, but he isn't working on this game alone, he was hired other people to work on the game, so it makes absolutely ZERO sense that there wouldn't be any dialogues written and the rest of the update in place if those people actually did their job.

All evidence points to Icstor not doing anything for 2 years and now scrambling to squeeze out an update to remain some vague semblance of working on the game. I seriously doubt he will be able to release updates in a 14 day cycle like he promised, it will be this one update and back to excuses for a looooong time.

Sep 30, 2018
Yes, nobles thought. But what exactly you want to reported. That one person is lying little shit or almost seven thousand idiots who actually paying him for being scam. For last what 24 hours he was probably reported hundreds of times and what - still on Patreon no ban no nothing. I'm not sure how Patreon works, but not for free I guess. So if they have some money from his 'creating' they will be stupid to kill this golden goose. Only option is for his supporters to open their eyes and stop paying him. But, since yesterday he 'collect' 76 more of these idiots even with his stupid excuses - Mission Impossible 47.

G.S.0909

Jan 30, 2021
I really don't care anymore about what will happen to this game but i know i will get an update for TON today and i'm happy with that.:giggle:

Reactions: zizo10z
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes