xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
NO NO NO NO
Not today devil!
My dick is too hyped up for this
I gladly wear the devil nickname, for as they say "The devil is in the Details". In this case it rings true, small update, almost 2 years of silence, quality drop and for what? I am not trying to bring anyone down, but come on. At this point it isn't even comical anymore, it is just sad.

However I apologize to your "hyped ....... dick"? I ..... guess? Might try another game/Vn though might find some relief for it.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
NO NO NO NO
Not today devil!
My dick is too hyped up for this
I gladly wear the devil nickname, for as they say "The devil is in the Details". In this case it rings true, small update, almost 2 years of silence, quality drop and for what? I am not trying to bring anyone down, but come on. At this point it isn't even comical anymore, it is just sad.

However I apologize to your "hyped ....... dick"? I ..... guess? Might try another game/Vn though might find some relief for it.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I've just played the update and WOW, I'm actually happy for his patreons if you know what I mean.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
so we get the little puss* of????
what again her name litle sister sorry???

btw thanks for compress file

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
it looks like dev lost enough patreons that he thought he had to release something. i hope ppl don´t run back now. there are so many better devs out there that not milk the ppl and deserve the subs more. after all that time he release not really much. other devs released 3-4 times the content in that time.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
True, but at least seeing SOMETHING is nice.
True, however, "seeing something" and "seeing something good" are two different things. Lets face it, the quality dropped off, the length of time for 400 renders, and the fact we have all been here before with the wait and silence. Do you think that will change? Remember the 70% complete update from a year and a half ago?

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes