BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
Milfy City [v0.71b] [ICSTOR] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 4.24 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 805 MB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 4.14 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 787 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
U r fast.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
All these happy people for an update this small, that took thiiiiiiiissssss long? Personal opinion is this is still "Milfy Milking". Shame really, when it started it was outstanding, now however, it is obsolete. With games, VNs like CoBD, ToN, WVM and such the Harem Genre has been elevated to a point that this is.....at best, meh. Oh well, guess we will see with the next update. See ya'll on this thread in another two years.

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
Is it an April's Fool joke? Omg I may have been teleported to a dimension where ICSTOR has released something to prove he still exists to continue his nefarious milking operations lol

NishiGM

Nov 21, 2020
First of all, i'm a user from pirate page of games, i'm just happy this great game is not over.
now my hope for NTR Legend, to be alive is rising!

JojoR01

Jul 26, 2020
Got the sms for the ice cream but the week end event is still the swimming pool. Fuck I don't want to start over, someone please post a working save.

Sam10

May 13, 2017
Yaaaaaas!! at long last.... Lads I need help with a save file - If someone could share with me a full save from last update - I will be for ever greatful with you

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
In this place are spawning so many comments that I can’t understand, some complain, some ask for files, some ask for NTR, I saw even one who was going to make a list about games with good foojobs, this place is really getting wild

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes