Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Milfy City [v0.71b] [ICSTOR] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 4.24 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 805 MB

Original Mac Size: 4.14 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 787 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Honestly, there are many other sandbox-harem games that are much more interesting and with a more interesting story that actually make you interested in the female characters.
There are few.

But I don't really play incest games for the story, and newest incest like games turn into really serious love story kentucky simulators.

• Haha
Reactions: Reese286

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Well... for all of us who've been playing this game for YEARS! This is a disappointment.

BUT! For anyone who is just discovering this game, and has never played it... this must be an amazing experience... The OVERALL games is great. I too am upset with the progress of the game, and jaded because of it.

I am just jealous of those who are new to ICSTOR. That feeling of playing this game for the first... time was pretty great! It is one of the main games that inspired me to be a dev myself...

So I am trying not to be TOO hard on him, for giving us what we got. I am just disappointed in the failed potential, given the support we all gave him for so long...

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Even when I got the Sara's SMS I go to the Mall and it appears as a Construction site, do I need to get a new save ?

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
when I saw this just now I had to see if it was for real and figured there was nothing new.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Ahahah... hah.... HAHAhaha... sorry... couldn't help myself:D
So... the abandoned tag is now removed, but it seems it did the trick. Still think that this game (or better yet dev) should be an exception and have the "abandoned" tag till it will be permanent, or, and I can't believe what I'm about to say - change to "complete" tag:KEK: (which roughly be in like 4 years:rolleyes:).
And out of curiosity - how many new renders are this "massive" update has? Like 400 ish? And animations will come in a month like last time? What a joke.
I'm genuinely sad for that 7k+ ppl who is his supporters, but then again its thair money, and no one blaming ppl for been naive (or better yet stupid).
P.S. to the moderators and/or admins of this forum - can you do the experiment and if dev didn't update the game in a month can you slap that "abandoned" tag back where it belongs to see how fast he will update, thanks

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes