RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Honestly, there are many other sandbox-harem games that are much more interesting and with a more interesting story that actually make you interested in the female characters.

(For me) Games like Milfy City and F.I.L.F are past their expiry date and don't work today, the most devs do with these games is keep milking the cow for the amount of supporters these games have.

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Honestly, there are many other sandbox-harem games that are much more interesting and with a more interesting story that actually make you interested in the female characters.

(For me) Games like Milfy City and F.I.L.F are past their expiry date and don't work today, the most devs do with these games is keep milking the cow for the amount of supporters these games have.
Agreed

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
400 renders and a force closing of a narrative arc, that's all he did in 2 years? Loooool
I'll pass, see you next update, if the game gets to live that long...
I loved it, but I definitely don't love unfinished things, and I suppose this one will never get to his end.
And I clearly remember Icstor saying the wait would have been worthy because it would have brought us the 1.00 version.
What. A. Joke.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes