ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
NTR?Really? and I thought this update couldn't be worse(
I believe that NTR was near the beginning of the game. MC watching Bob and Linda having sex a few times. One Linda was reading that book on how to date MC. The other she yelled MC's name during the sex

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
We were corect that in 2 years he worked a month a most. His Bob, Linda and Caroline renders were just used to scam people, there is no real content, only 400ish renders Sarah weekend event. I hope that admins will remove him from F95 like they did with the Dual Family dude. I feel like Nostradamus that all my expectations were 100% true

Reactions: HandofVecna

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I would say about a weeks work to make that update.
It is just a few Sara scenes, nothing else. could not be bothered looking for the cards.
Also, popping her virginity and the whole hymen mess, cleaning up... was that really needed!

Usual standard renders etc... but you can tell storywise it's the start of finishing the game.

Will no doubt drip feed the content over the next months to keep the money rolling in from Simp Patreons :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I don't feel sorry for the financial supporters of this game at all. At this point they should know what they are supporting. It shouldn't be a surprise. They are getting cucked and they should by now know that. Beta simps getting cucked expecting different results. "Sooner or later she'll realize what a great guy I am and come running back to me, right?" For f sakes folks. People should by now know the relationship they are getting into with supporting this game. Accept it or don't but pissing on about it is a waste of time and energy.

I'm also not going to hate on Dev. At this point its not a mystery. Only the oblivious or naïve would expect anything different. The Dev is pretty clear on what a supporter's support gets them. To continue the analogy she's going to f other dudes. She's told you all about it. You accept it and get sloppy seconds or you move on. Stop being a beta. She's not that into you.

As a pirate of this game, which I like, I'm just not all that fussed about it. I don't support the Dev b/c I know better. But I do like the game. So there is that.

Aug 28, 2018
Cannot complain about the quality of the game, it is excellent. But I cant help to complain about the time of the release.. 2 years is a bit much. I know it must not be exactly easy or a quick thing to do but to have such a small update after fans are left waiting that long is a bit disappointing. I started playing again with this update and still see content I thought for sure would be completed in the next update that still has the WIP sign. I see similar creators like this who have more content put out with great quality and are at least consistent. Would be nice at least if the author is going to make us wait a year or 2 to have a predicted date set for when a next update will be released and communicate it a bit more clearly so we aren't left wondering.

Reactions: Cobramann Tan

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
So does there sara path end the same way not matter what you do? If so yeah that's straight cheeks

3.70 star(s) 410 Votes