bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Ah so apparently 40 new animations actually means 40 videos to make ONE animation for the shitgoblin
I mean I already knew but in case anyone reads this and was excited to download this heap of trash
Jesus fucking Christ even the secret cards are absolute trash lmao

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
I am at a dilemma, my saves aren't working, I would hate to have to completely re-run the whole game. Does anyone have a corrective patch or a save file that I can download for the latest update please?

Reactions: Lovv99

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
Probably the scummiest things you can do to the people who support your game. Fuck this developer. Cashing in his success with the money he got from patreon and proceeding to not work on the game due to the idiots constantly giving him money. He's not experiencing the consequences.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
Yeah i get it man but a lot of People stop being his patreon for that man i was one of his patreon for two years man and it frustraing he was having a lot of suport and all that is happen two years for a update its not fair to anyone its not his obligation but at least its respect for the patreons for what he promises something and the result its complete different
indeed!
you set up a patreon page because you expect people to finance you to develop a project, as soon as you stop developing, the funding follows, but....if like in this instance the author keeps giving hopes for a better future, but does not develops because x and ys, then potentially could retains some of the funding depending on the quality of the project, and the demand for it.
there could be genuine reasons, however if that is the case, he/she/it should have been honest( more honest), and now that looks up again, should see this as an opportunity to redeem him/her/it self.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
Two years for this poor and meager update? Continuous delays for this crappy update? Patrons must feel robbed, get a real job, and stop taking the piss out of people..scammer!

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Probably the scummiest things you can do to the people who support your game. Fuck this developer. Cashing in his success with the money he got from patreon and proceeding to not work on the game due to the idiots constantly giving him money. He's not experiencing the consequences.
ok so first page original post there is a sign that says read this before posting....

among those things that will get this thread locked is dicussing anything other than the game itself and there is another thread for all of that.

Please keep it all there so the thread isn't locked again.

Reactions: HandofVecna
3.70 star(s) 410 Votes