leo225

Jan 14, 2018
1626369320288.png
2 Years for this, the best update ever in history for any and all games period. And yes the oozing sarcasm was intended.

I know this might come as a bit rough from me since i don't post/talk much. But this game should have been kept abandoned to be honest. The game or the dev does not deserve any more words/credits/criticism from anyone in this forum until he manages to prove otherwise and yes that is my personal opinion.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
There is no NTR.

Not unless you stretch, twist, and contort the definition of NTR into something completely unrecognisable.

Nobody cheats on anybody. I know, because I wrote the damn text!
I was going to say Icstor isn't crazy enough to cuck a giant portion of his fanbase after damn near 2 year absence, that would be catastrophic for him.

I'm just basically waiting on Judy's content at this point, and maybe the Aunt.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
400 renders and a force closing of a narrative arc, that's all he did in 2 years? Loooool
I'll pass, see you next update, if the game gets to live that long...
I loved it, but I definitely don't love unfinished things, and I suppose this one will never get to his end.
And I clearly remember Icstor saying the wait would have been worthy because it would have brought us the 1.00 version.
What. A. Joke.
Icstor has never finished a game other than, arguably, Incest Story 1, so dont expect anything from this other than "Yeah thats it thats the last update get fucked"

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
I damn near fell out of my chair when I saw this got updated. So who wants to take a bet on how long till the next update? I've got 2 years, 7 months and 18 days :p

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
complete saves and unlocked gallery would be nice. i changed 2 notebooks between updates.
btw last update was when os was w10. this update came just before w11. so next update will be for w12?

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
To all the people who are excited for the update , it is like after a long and tiresome journey you find a huge treasure chest on an island but all you get is a single coin in it.

so chill out and just wait for few more years and in the meantime if u want something interesting go read all the comments earlier , they are more fun .

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes