Aug 28, 2017
I'm glad people are happy but it's a 0.2 with a generic as fuck incest story with a rapey kid and some decent animations yet people are gushing on it like it's the second coming.

Makes me wonder though, if people jizz all over these animations I reckon if some SFM animators made a game they would make an absolute killing.
I know losing the Champions League final was tough but come on don't take it out on a game. ;)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Dreams of Desire, Dating my Daughter AND especially Milfy City has set such a high standard for Ren'py games for me that it's almost impossible to find any other good Ren'py games.

My List of Favorite Games:
Milfy City
Dreams of Desire
Dating my Daughter
My Cute Roommate
Melody
and that's about it to be honest.
Have you tried out or or or or or or or or or....? I could go on.

You are right that DMD, DOD, and especially Milfy City are fantastic games that have set a high standard. But there are plenty of other quality Ren'py games out there :).

billyjones

Dec 1, 2017
I could go on.
You sir have my interest. Are they all animated? I been looking for good 3D games like these but sadly some aren't worth playing or have been abandoned and the only ones i know were DMD, DOD and Babysitter but then I saw these games. Would love a list if possible.

Evangelio

Mar 6, 2018
Hello, good people ! Somebody can tell me please if we can have sex with the grils in this early stage of development please ?

I think I fell for the big sister ! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

PS: Sorry if my english is bad. I'm french ^^

american

Apr 24, 2017
Hello, good people ! Somebody can tell me please if we can have sex with the grils in this early stage of development please ?

I think I fell for the big sister ! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

PS: Sorry if my english is bad. I'm french ^^

american

Apr 24, 2017
it come off what you call foreplay or sex titjob footjob handjob blowjob yes but in ass or pussy not yet ok with mom and his 2 sisters ok

Evangelio

Mar 6, 2018
it come off what you call foreplay or sex titjob footjob handjob blowjob yes but in ass or pussy not yet ok with mom and his 2 sisters ok
Thanks for you answer ^^ So we can have sex in the pussy or ass with the mom and the two sisters ?

U

User_633486

We've only actually had sex with two (or three, depending on your point of view) characters, none of whom are even family, and to have sex with the twins you've got to betray the family - I played both storylines, but I'm only going to revisit the twins if we get more storyline about the betrayal.. I doubt we'll ever actually see them again. My "going ahead" save is going to be the one where I lied to the twins.

As to the rest of the girls: Mom wants it, but got cockblocked at the last second, Sara probably wants it but not yet (she's young and understandably nervous), and Caroline is conflicted but apparently heading our way. The sex with Celia is quasi-nonconsensual, as she's being blackmailed (despite her actually enjoying herself), and it wasn't vaginal. Our three classmates are just eye candy at this point - only one of them seems interested in us, and the other two are still enjoying our humiliation at the hands of Celia. I expect that Celia is going to come around to liking the MC (or at least enjoying having him around for a boy-toy on the downlow) before we get sex from Sara or one of the classmates.

There's a reasonable amount of sex in the bonus images, but those are "non-canon" - for example, we've not even gone to Auntie's place to clean the pool yet (much less seen her naked) and she's got two hardcore images in the bonus stuff.
you can see most if not all the girls naked when you take a bath and rub one out

Travis Pogi

May 17, 2018
View attachment 91409

Overview:

A young student finds himself in the school therapist office, after a humiliating moment with another teacher at school. While plotting his revenge, he'll romance other characters at the school and at home.​

Updated: 2018-05-08
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All questions must go into the thread,
any asking in main thread will lead to the question being deleted.

<Download>

PC: - -
Compressed PC: - - - - -

Compressed version (prepatched) done by @bossapplesauce
Mac: - -
Android (v0.2b):

Android port done by @booom313 play at your own risk.

Extras: - -
Fan Signatures by @Krull

View attachment 57353 View attachment 57354 View attachment 57355 View attachment 57356 View attachment 57357 View attachment 57358
View attachment 57359 View attachment 57360 View attachment 57361 View attachment 57362 View attachment 57363 View attachment 57364
I can't download it in mega (Android) pls answer dis question wht i can't download it!?

badass

Jul 24, 2017
can't believe people voted for sara over caroline for this next update especially since we've done way more already w/ sarah than w/ caroline ugh
Caroline and Linda were not in the option for this update's poll cause they already won in previous update. That's why ;). And don't worry, Caroline is winning the poll for favorite character by a mile. Hopefully that's mean no more update without Caroline :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

U

User_633486

oh shit i'm glad to hear that. who did sara go up against if not caroline and linda?

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes