sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I'm stuck and I need help. I went to the pool with Sara and completed her storyline. But all the other relationships I have are level 2. I didn't even see Zuri or unlock Dad's office yet. Only character I had a date with was Sara. Mom comes to visit me everynight but I can't go any further in her storyline. Same with Caroline. I'd appreciate if someone helped me.
I've linked all available walkthroughs in the corresponding thread:

Reactions: HighlanderBD

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
In the date with Mom if you choose the pasta, she mentions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Imagine she'll be showing up at some point, then. Also with how aggressive Mom is sexually, wouldn't be surprising to find out that Mom had relations with her, at that time. Also in the dinner if MC says he's not looking for a girlfriend, Mom suggests considering the daughters as potential girlfriends. Supposedly this is a joke, but with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, she may be doing something to orchestrate some of these connections to family. Just some thoughts.

Have to find out from Dad's office when his next business trip is. After that, talk to Mom and buy Red Wine. Important Note: After the Mom weekend event she disappears. If you like having her be around and come to your room at night, be sure to save before the weekend event, as she's unavailable afterwards.
Viviana is from Milf's Villa. She is the maid in Icstors previous game.

Reactions: HighlanderBD

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
I don't think it will be 2-3 weeks to test. You're looking at one instance. Look at all of Icstor's updates and they usually are about a week to test. Now, the first two versions of this particular game did take longer than a week of testing; however, this update (.3) is close to his previous norm as far as work load (basing off of things said by team).

Reactions: Khada

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Did i do something wrong or is the youngest sister the only one you can fuck? teacher, students, therapist, older sister, and mom all have "work in progress" after you persue them a little bit. Games giving me blue balls

Jan 5, 2018
buongiorno a tutti l'unica cosa che posso giocare sono nel weekend con sara, pulire l'ufficio del padre, celia sulla webcam.poi il resto e bloccato nessuna azione con il resto, con la madre, caroline, sara, finita le azioni questo significa che il gioco e finito?
good morning at all the only thing I can play are in the weekend with sara, clean the office of the father, celia on the webcam.poi the rest and blocked no action with the rest, with the mother, caroline, sara, finished actions this means that the game and finished?

Reactions: bob danio

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
As it is focused on Sara, i hope there'll be some development with her friends as well (Lily omg, need to get this babe in the toilet of the school !!!).
And hopefully, some sex with Caroline ? That's way too much pressure with her for now

Reactions: JasonJemodah
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes