megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The biggest lift, plot wise, is bridging towards the final scene. The family members not only have to be made aware that the MC is sleeping with all of them, they have to be okay with sharing the MC.

Impaler

May 18, 2017
It's been a while since I played this. Can someone please tell me the last time that this was updated?

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I honestly don't understand why this game is so popular :\ But as long as most people enjoy it I guess it's fine.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Whatever the testing period is he should include it in the 100% and not deceive newcomers. The dev can take all the time needed but why have the deceiving progress bar.
Does it really matter? It's ready when it's ready!
Progress is nothing more than saying ..... Almost There!

Reactions: RG80100
Jul 2, 2017
Testing IS a part of development process you can't say that software is done just because you finished coding - every serious developer knows it, so 100% would be fully developed and tested product that is ready to deploy.

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Milf's Control actually has gameplay, so I really didnt mind that one and I would argue its actually one of the better one of his.

However, Milf's Villa I couldnt force myself to play it. I cant stand walking simulators with scenes so far apart in RPGM.

Mostly because the % is completely meaningless.
And it hasn't been 2 weeks either...more like a week or less. I agree with you...unless that says 100% and released...its just a useless number.

Reactions: bigpenniser

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
I don't mind this update coming through on mid june. Especially if it comes with great story & scene.

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
Returning to the game.
I was thinking who is the person in the photos (present in the secret room) that sodomizes BOB, I thought it might be Linda or aunt.
I hope it will be one of the things that then we should find out later.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes