american

Apr 24, 2017
Dont bother taking the dates mentioned by icstor serious, they never are on time, its just an estimation. It says 90% progress so, testing phase didnt start yet I assume
ok just want to if tes was start yet but got my answer and thank you and believe I got by now he very careful with his stuff and glad he is

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Testing IS a part of development process you can't say that software is done just because you finished coding - every serious developer knows it, so 100% would be fully developed and tested product that is ready to deploy.
Unless the progress meter is progress to code/asset complete, and doesn't include testing/fix time. Which lots of serious developers do. Saying "every serious developer knows it" doesn't mean that every serious developer tracks time the same way.

Reactions: sarge87

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Testing IS a part of development process you can't say that software is done just because you finished coding - every serious developer knows it, so 100% would be fully developed and tested product that is ready to deploy.
Test is a part of the development process, but it's not a measurable part of progress. You don't know how many bugs are going to pop up during the testing process. Testing could take a few days, it could take a week, it could take a month. So it's not really something you can add to the progress bar unless you set out very specific bugs to work on, or you give yourself a set time limit for bug testing and just release when that time table is finished regardless of whether or not you've fixed all the bugs a la professional video game development.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
This close to release I hope they do lock it down. Since most of the knuckle heads ask the same question "when is update?" every other post. Not even reading any of the prior posts on when it's coming.

Reactions: 401Grem and RG80100

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
This close to release I hope they do lock it down. Since most of the knuckle heads ask the same question "when is update?" every other post. Not even reading any of the prior posts on when it's coming.
And what do we entertain ourselves with meanwhile?

Also, if it isnt locked we can check if there is any info on the progress.

delguy

Apr 3, 2018
I know his site says it's 90% complete. And the details say that this update is heavy on Sara. Waiting for 0.4 when we can see more of Caroline or mom

Reactions: bigpenniser

AJHDROID

Apr 25, 2018
I played the game and its the first time that a like more the sisters that the mother xd in special sarah,im waiting for more of her

Reactions: JRHSVDJDSB

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
1700+ patrons at a average of $10 a pop comes out to $200,000 a year. that's pretty good, much better than 99% of graphic artists i've met. and i've met a lot being a freelance IT guy for advertising and fashion companies for over a decade now.

Reactions: crisbr

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
1700+ patrons at a average of $10 a pop comes out to $200,000 a year. that's pretty good, much better than 99% of graphic artists i've met. and i've met a lot being a freelance IT guy for advertising and fashion companies for over a decade now.
Patreon takes a cut. And he has a team to pay.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes