Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i really hope that this time we can fuck the mother for the first time! Also i hope that the game say open. I mean is... sad that every time you end some event, the girls/woman disappire form the room.
Really hope lot and lot of sex in future version. Like fuck in mc room, livining room, bathroom, mom car XD and soo on with all the girls/women! lol ofc with the teacher like teacher room, teacher house XD and so on.
Man if we can fuck the mother on the beach at night oh man i think me ball explode XD
Till now this is the first time i see a mother who want so much her son! And this is so much exciting XD
Also for me this is the first time that i am conflicted. I mean i always go for the mother, but this time, the big sis is so damn gorgeous! I also like the little sister too, but oh man, The mother and the old sister... i cant wait to fuck both of them XD

Reactions: Namco15

marthal

May 12, 2017
Guys i really hope that this time we can fuck the mother for the first time! Also i hope that the game say open. I mean is... sad that every time you end some event, the girls/woman disappire form the room.
Really hope lot and lot of sex in future version. Like fuck in mc room, livining room, bathroom, mom car XD and soo on with all the girls/women! lol ofc with the teacher like teacher room, teacher house XD and so on.
Man if we can fuck the mother on the beach at night oh man i think me ball explode XD
Till now this is the first time i see a mother who want so much her son! And this is so much exciting XD
Also for me this is the first time that i am conflicted. I mean i always go for the mother, but this time, the big sis is so damn gorgeous! I also like the little sister too, but oh man, The mother and the old sister... i cant wait to fuck both of them XD
the next update full sara/aunt no mom no caroline

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Are you sure? Because someone post a pic of mc and his mother on the beach.
So i think also mother have some update. At last i hope. Anyway Aunt is really gorgeous too.
For Sara... well i like her, but is surelly not the most priority in me like XD
I mean: Mother, Old sister, Little sister, Aunt (Because i see her only in one scene)
So next time can be like mother, old sister, aunt, little sis. I just do not understand why the lolli girl have always priority on update...

marthal

May 12, 2017
So i think also mother have some update. At last i hope. Anyway Aunt is really gorgeous too.
I mean: Mother, Old sister, Little sister, Aunt (Because i see her only in one scene)
So next time can be like mother, old sister, aunt, little sis. I just do not understand why the lolli girl have always priority on update...
yeah, maybe one scene with mother but the update is centered on sara

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Unfortunately, Icstor takes out the winner of the last poll and so the mother was not able to vote. Is partly understandable because my priority is almost the same and so that the story of the mother would be finished before any other character would begin.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

WooperDooper

May 14, 2018
I just hope that he includes repeatable events in the next update. Like being able to talk with Caroline while shes sitting in the living room for example, because now you can't find them anywhere during the day

D

Deleted member 42

Did he even say anything about Aunt because we haven't seen much of her, but yeah this update will focus on Sara though we're still gonna get some scenes with Linda/Caroline but Sara will be main focus

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Unfortunately, Icstor takes out the winner of the last poll and so the mother was not able to vote. Is partly understandable because my priority is almost the same and so that the story of the mother would be finished before any other character would begin.
lol i do not think that the mother story end after the first sex scene! I think icstor put more sex with all the girls/woman.
Only one is to small for this game! Surelly there are pussy, anal scene in more palace. like incest story.
Maybe because the voters look like this:
lol i prefer more mature girls/woman. Sara for example i like her, but compared to old sister... XD

Reactions: Hadgar

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
sara could be worse ^^ usually this unrealistic shy characters are mentaly 5 years old like DmD..and it takes 2 years of game development that they overcome a bit shyness..so you can actually see a handjob "only with lights off" xD

btw .. english is not my native language .. sry for gramma errors xD but i guess you can see my point

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

nighthawkjp

Sep 30, 2017
this is a great game, i'm interested in seeing what happens with the unused areas like the gym or the school pool, and auntie/counselor's homes

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I understand why ICSTOR remove linda/caroline from the poll , if you always choose them , the other characters will never get any developpement and it will prevent any cross event between 2 story line , and all the patreon will leave after getting 5/5 with linda and caroline so it's not worth it

Reactions: Namco15

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Some of you dudes need to chill out. Just because ICSTOR might be done with the animations doesn't mean it'll jump to 100% complete, and even if it did, then there's the play-testing period. Stop fanning the flames for the mods to come out, and lock the thread.

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
yeah, maybe one scene with mother but the update is centered on sara
Shame. Sara's cool but mom would be the best to nail. Especially after getting blue balled right when she was about to impale herself on MC's member.

I agree with the above poster about the home becoming like a spooky ghost town when you get to the end of the build. I'm hoping in the future there will be a gallery with all the animated scenes, or be like summertime saga where you can trigger the scenes over and over.

Reactions: VOYEUR

carnage655

Jan 29, 2018
Best game there is with this setting, but I dont get why is there so much locked content? I mean we got teased with neighbors, schoolmates, girl in school pool, aunt and after last update we get even more locked places and people that are "in the works" dont get the reason why there is that message when you get to school about going in teacher room when nothing happens (in the works). Yet the twins have whole story and they were imho a bit out of place, scenes were awesome but I would rather see what happens with teacher, mother, older sis or the school therapist.

Lucius

Jun 9, 2017
Shame. Sara's cool but mom would be the best to nail. Especially after getting blue balled right when she was about to impale herself on MC's member.

I agree with the above poster about the home becoming like a spooky ghost town when you get to the end of the build. I'm hoping in the future there will be a gallery with all the animated scenes, or be like summertime saga where you can trigger the scenes over and over.
Man you can do that on the computer, use it and go to the gallery

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes