nickhanson

Jul 17, 2017
Have you tried out or or or or or or or or or....? I could go on.

You are right that DMD, DOD, and especially Milfy City are fantastic games that have set a high standard. But there are plenty of other quality Ren'py games out there :).
Don’t forget my lovely Sara

dannyoceanica

Oct 29, 2017
Well, making a poll and not respecting the results wouldn't make sense otherwise.
Glad to see more sara content in a few days....
I agree with you, but it makes even less sense to say the game "WILL come out on a specific DAY" or " on that DAY at the LATEST" and than it doesnt come out.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Release dates must always be taken as "if everything goes the way it's intented".
Everybody can have an unexpected problem of any kind at some point... I don't blame a dev for being a bit late for a release. I would on the contrary be annoyed by a release on time but unfinished or full of bugs just for the sake of respecting the expected date

dannyoceanica

Oct 29, 2017
Release dates must always be taken as "if everything goes the way it's intented".
Everybody can have an unexpected problem of any kind at some point... I don't blame a dev for being a bit late for a release. I would on the contrary be annoyed by a release on time but unfinished or full of bugs just for the sake of respecting the expected date
No they dont, maybe its according to his releaes yes, but not all are like him.
The problem is not that we have to wait for a release but him giving an ETA and not holding on to it most of the times, you understand the difference, yes?

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
It doesn't seem to bother his patrons for what I know so as long as it works this way for him why bother....
In any case, if I was a dev, I'd probably give an estimated day of release too. Just because even on this forum, there are so many people, patron or not, who are always asking for a date that you can't do otherwise

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
This game is awesome. I briefly tried out his other games because the artwork is great, but I couldn't stand that engine with it's slow pace. I'm so glad they've switched to ren'py.

Curious, how often do updates come out? Once a month?

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes