bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
No they dont, maybe its according to his releaes yes, but not all are like him.
The problem is not that we have to wait for a release but him giving an ETA and not holding on to it most of the times, you understand the difference, yes?
This time he did say that he was sick for quite a few days and that that would delay the release to be fair.

Yamiro

May 8, 2018
All patron donors will be having first play the game it will be posted in patrons for the ETA.:HeyGuys:
For us who are free user, just relax we need more patient.:test2:

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
In the little time I have been on this forum i have seen worst.
For me the discussion is closed at least

dannyoceanic

Jul 19, 2017
In the little time I have been on this forum i have seen worst.
For me the discussion is closed at least
Yes for me it is as well. He is doing great progess with the animations and will hopefully keep updating this game, intersting characters and story so far.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
There is a thread dedicated to walkthrough. I guess you will find your answer there

Reactions: bas

KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
Before the new version of the game, can someone share a save of the game with 100% completed tasks ?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
As far as I know it will be focused on Caroline since she won the last pool
I find that very difficult to believe, considering the 0.4 poll hasn't happened yet. The poll that Grandjury posted on discord was just a "favourite char" poll, it has no bearing on the focus of the next update. That will be decided with a poll on his patreon after 0.3's release, only patrons above a certain level ($15 or more) can vote so it'll be a smaller pool.

As for release date, no official release date has EVER been given, Icstor said on discord he would "try" for the 28th May. This was before he lost a week due to illness, he hasn't missed any deadlines because he never gave any. Saying he'd try for a date is NOT a promise or a guarantee. Lot of people on discord are throwing out dates, but unless it comes from Icstor himself they just guessing.

dannyoceanica

Oct 29, 2017
I find that very difficult to believe, considering the 0.4 poll hasn't happened yet. The poll that Grandjury posted on discord was just a "favourite char" poll, it has no bearing on the focus of the next update. That will be decided with a poll on his patreon after 0.3's release, only patrons above a certain level ($15 or more) can vote so it'll be a smaller pool.

As for release date, no official release date has EVER been given, Icstor said on discord he would "try" for the 28th May. This was before he lost a week due to illness, he hasn't missed any deadlines because he never gave any. Saying he'd try for a date is NOT a promise or a guarantee. Lot of people on discord are throwing out dates, but unless it comes from Icstor himself they just guessing.
Thanks for the correction I thought the poll was for who the focus will be in the next update, still hoping that the patrons will vote for Caroline :)

I never been on his discord , so I dont know what he said there. I read his post, that has been posted on reddit as well, where it says "Hello, everyone! I want to give you quick update about the release date!" & "Release date - 28th May! That mean two updates in one month!"
I figured that post ment that he will Release it on the date he mentioned.
At the end the game will come out when it comes out though.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Had no idea about reddit post, i'm a patron n on his discord so I know he never said/posted anything concrete on either of those. They even got a bot on their which says "release date unknown" if someone asks lol. Yeah that poll was open to the general public which is why it has over 3k votes. The polls to decide update focus usually have just under 500 votes coz its patron only. I hope for Caroline to, but if past polls are any indication its a good bet that Linda will win, she seems to have a strong following amongst voting patrons but we'll see.

dannyoceanica

Oct 29, 2017
Had no idea about reddit post, i'm a patron n on his discord so I know he never said/posted anything concrete on either of those. They even got a bot on their which says "release date unknown" if someone asks lol. Yeah that poll was open to the general public which is why it has over 3k votes. The polls to decide update focus usually have just under 500 votes coz its patron only. I hope for Caroline to, but if past polls are any indication its a good bet that Linda will win, she seems to have a strong following amongst voting patrons but we'll see.
Oh now I a see, I thought that message came directly from icstor ^^
Anyhow Im glad that the health issue wasn't serious, so he can continue to work on this project .

Linda is great as well, all of the characters are in this game tbh.
Do you know if patrons dedice on the sex scenes or if icstor and his workers do that ?
I was wondering why there are so "many" footjobs in the last update.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Oh now I a see, I thought that message came directly from icstor ^^
Anyhow Im glad that the health issue wasn't serious, so he can continue to work on this project .

Linda is great as well, all of the characters are in this game tbh.
Do you know if patrons dedice on the sex scenes or if icstor and his workers do that ?
I was wondering why there are so "many" footjobs in the last update.
Patrons only decide which char will be focused on in an update. The specifics story/sex scene wise are all Icstor.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes