anonymoussesir

Oct 1, 2017
True but you know how deceitful MC will pretend to be sleep.

Yeah I played the game. I'm just saying a little fetish of mine. I played all Icstor games and the son usually rapes the mother. I was just saying the opposite. Then again the MC would fake it and is already willing. Let's say she cant get enough sex she is the one who drug his food and rape him while he's sleeping. I would be laughing since its a play on his previous work.
Other games, you say?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Other games, you say?
I know your a new account and all. I guess you never played Incest Story, Milf Control, Taboo Request, or Milf Villa. All this are icstor game. This game is probably his nicest MC ever that most people are shocked.

Madmanzzz

Aug 5, 2016
I know your a new account and all. I guess you never played Incest Story, Milf Control, Taboo Request, or Milf Villa. All this are icstor game. This game is probably his nicest MC ever that most people are shocked.
Yea pretty much. The MC in IS 1 was unbearable, I actually skipped a lot of that content. This one's a little more relatable I guess in that he's not a controlling freak with uncontrollable jealousy.

Reactions: Almighty

american

Apr 24, 2017
I just going to add my 2 cent about the test phase and wait period ok I think it is a very very great idea on dev to get the best out of the game before put in out here and good example what I mean look at the lates update for My New Life and all problem you have with it if it was not from all great people here on this site I wouls still be go crazy try to play it or jut quiet the game all together so just be patient and wait of for went he think game go he it out and believe me playthrough will be picture perfect may not what you like but playthrough yes

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016
I just going to add my 2 cent about the test phase and wait period ok I think it is a very very great idea on dev to get the best out of the game before put in out here and good example what I mean look at the lates update for My New Life and all problem you have with it if it was not from all great people here on this site I wouls still be go crazy try to play it or jut quiet the game all together so just be patient and wait of for went he think game go he it out and believe me playthrough will be picture perfect may not what you like but playthrough yes
Are you really american?

ss069

May 22, 2017
My man ICSTOR! So glad to see Testing on his website for 0.3. Now, all I need is 0.4 to be all about best girl Caroline, and I'll be in heaven.
until the next update you will get blue balls with cherry on top lol come on bring the auntie update, no more teasing in bathroom or bonus card

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
You made too many mistakes
Sheesh, I have to give props to @IURD
For all we know he could be TheRealD himself :p

Make no mistakes - sometimes the English of the immigrant’s kids I encounter is way better than that of some of the 'true born' Americans....

Reminds me of that pvt from Bonaire, GA (sorry Ray!) I inprocessed a few years ago - sheesh, he coulda been offspring right outta this here game x'D
Or Riley's baby right out of IC in Paradise for that matter...

Incomprehensible to put it mildly.

Reactions: January2015

da-dudster

Jun 5, 2017
Can you do the weekend event with mom only once? I'm pretty sure I saved the game right before I did the weekend event with mom but I just loaded my old save now it says it is locked and I can only do the weekend event with Sara. Also I can't find Zuri's house anymore on the map. Is that option also gone when you finished their story?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
News about the aunt from discord:

ICSTOR - Today at 4:04 PM
@charlesWynn Her content will be added in version 0.4 and not just her name if everything goes as I plan, then you should be able to get second relation point with her. I'm working on her at this moment.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can you do the weekend event with mom only once? I'm pretty sure I saved the game right before I did the weekend event with mom but I just loaded my old save now it says it is locked and I can only do the weekend event with Sara. Also I can't find Zuri's house anymore on the map. Is that option also gone when you finished their story?
That is correct, once that part of the game is complete they're locked out.

But you can replay them using the "Gallery App" on the MC's computer.

Reactions: da-dudster

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Aren't we all nerds playing adult games? Remember, your opinion is your opinion, that means just because you think Sara was not as interesting as others or you don't like her does not mean a huge fanbase doesn't. I keep myself open for these kinds of games and you should too.

There's no point purposely trying to hate a character, keep open-minded and you will have a lot more fun.
Too much sara bashing here, when the game focus on big sister and mother, i don’t read pro sara cry like a baby... those people must understand they are many girls in this game and not only big breast nymphomaniac mother

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes