xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Please use the walkthrough thread for all your questions, you'll get much more help there.

kokolo21

Feb 17, 2018
i'm glad sara fans are getting something but i hope we can at least get a blowjob from caroline in this update

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
Okay kids the people are starting to throw too much sand in the sandbox.
We have deleted 30+ Comments and it isn’t getting any better

Keep the thread on topic and any walkthrough questions need to be in the walkthrough thread.​

Lyteseker

Jun 5, 2018
Anxiously awaiting v3, but I do have a question. Is anyone else getting a glitch when you put the sex shop items in the locker, it advances the time to evening? I mean how many hours does it take to drop on object into a drawer?
Also, I'm so looking forward to having more Sara!

american

Apr 24, 2017
Okay kids the people are starting to throw too much sand in the sandbox.
We have deleted 30+ Comments and it isn’t getting any better

Keep the thread on topic and any walkthrough questions need to be in the walkthrough thread.​
Ok sorry my bad did see or go far enough to read this i apology what only answer someone reply and some and true hate is getting out of hand

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Atm only Sara afaik has been announced but I wouldn't be surprised if we have 1 or 2 side characters getting some scenes.
To be more precise, Sara will be up to level 3, so same point as Caroline and Linda.
For the side characters, for what i saw on patreon and discord, there is nothing official (confirmed by ICSTOR i mean), but as Sara is the main point of the release, i would bet on Lily, as her progress seems to be linked to Sara's progress.

Don't hesitate to check the discord of ICSTOR, lot of useful informations there :)

test89

Jun 25, 2017
Is the Celia story just gonna be permastuck where it is? Can't see her winning any weekly polls
That's the problem when too many characters are introduced right at the beginning of a game and all of them need to be fleshed out. All of them have a bit of initial content, but hardly any of them have a full ending. At some point a dev/the devs have to add more content and, of course, some players will complain that a character is getting attention that they don't like. I personally would've liked Caroline to be the main focus of 0.3, but just as many will probably want Celia or Sarah to be the focus.

Reactions: Driver9r
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes