zoltan05

Dec 10, 2017
I like Sara but i really hope to see some new Caroline content too, she's simply the best!
And we're forgotting about Judy and Lily, they're hot! I wish to see more of them soon...

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
That's the problem when too many characters are introduced right at the beginning of a game and all of them need to be fleshed out. All of them have a bit of initial content, but hardly any of them have a full ending. At some point a dev/the devs have to add more content and, of course, some players will complain that a character is getting attention that they don't like. I personally would've liked Caroline to be the main focus of 0.3, but just as many will probably want Celia or Sarah to be the focus.
Caroline and the mom won the poll for the 0.2, and patreon can't vote for previous winner for the 0.3 poll. Be sure Caroline will win poll for the 0.4

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
To be more precise, Sara will be up to level 3, so same point as Caroline and Linda.
For the side characters, for what i saw on patreon and discord, there is nothing official (confirmed by ICSTOR i mean), but as Sara is the main point of the release, i would bet on Lily, as her progress seems to be linked to Sara's progress.

Don't hesitate to check the discord of ICSTOR, lot of useful informations there :)
Lily and i would like see more of Macy and Delilah

djax

May 5, 2017
hi guys, im new with this game and i like it a lot, so is this game will release once a month, right? cant wait for next update

Maximilian

Jan 3, 2018
Am I the only one who would like more Celia's content? I really like that bitch. :D Also blackmail feels nostalgic, like good old icstor games.

Icstor could do the side milfs pack - Celia/Neighbor/Judy. Also there's plenty of interesting chicks in high school - Lily/Macy/Delilah. Maybe headmaster?

Linda/Caroline/Sarah should be more like final bosses. Fanservice is cool, but don't overdo it. It can hurt the story line and milfy city got a pretty great plot.

Reactions: djax

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Am I the only one who would like more Celia's content? I really like that bitch. :D Also blackmail feels nostalgic, like good old icstor games.

Icstor could do the side milfs pack - Celia/Neighbor/Judy. Also there's plenty of interesting chicks in high school - Lily/Macy/Delilah. Maybe headmaster?

Linda/Caroline/Sarah should be more like final bosses. Fanservice is cool, but don't overdo it. It can hurt the story line and milfy city got a pretty great plot.
This is a good point. They should save the juciest bits with the MC's closest family until last, let us look forward to it a bit. Meanwhile he can keep developing the paths of the secondary characters, and finish their paths first (maybe have one teasing development per family member each update so there is at least some development for them aswell).

At least that would make the most sense to me if this was a completely new project, but maybe it would be a bit too much of blue-balling since we've already gone quite far with his mom and sisters.

Dion.b

Jun 6, 2018
I'm a bit stuck with mom i can ask her for a kiss and bye in the morning when i go to her work she is busy and the game says i should visit her in the evening after work to massage her but i cant fins her anywere in the evening

ryupuma

May 11, 2018
I think we all know that the quality will be up there. I say the testing phase can still take few days if need be. People just have to be patient. I prefer a game tested out than published with some gamebreaking bugs.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Didn't 0.2 also take like half a year to complete? I could be wrong but that's what it felt like.
Half a year? not even close....was just over 1 month, maybe 1 1/2 months. ATleast he tests his updates before release and hes pretty efficient with his updates. Far fewer bugs than most games I've played

Reactions: dutchpete

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Missing a BBW character or chubby... Ppl complaining about breast size but nobody complains about body shape in real life women don't have fitnes bodies, just my point of view ...

Reactions: fanboi

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
Missing a BBW character or chubby... Ppl complaining about breast size but nobody complains about body shape in real life women don't have fitnes bodies, just my point of view ...
Well these are about as far from real woman as you can get. body AND mind
I like that these games have (fantasy) perfection.
but as you said, just my point of view :)

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes