renanpp7

Nov 15, 2017
I think I've discovered everything in the game... Can't find anything else, but I feel like I missed something. I haven't done anything with Mum yet and haven't discovered dads office.

Mhacxk

Nov 3, 2017
deym i love those twins i wish ICSTOR will add more scene of those two and that dads secret room LOL

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Stop fucking around or the Admins will temporarily close the thread, just like last time when 0.2 went out :biggrin:
Nah just some people takes seriously my opinions btw this game is really awesome it's one of the few games which convinced me to send donations expecially with his completed animations and not just looped 2 sec animations

Reactions: Mhacxk

american

Apr 24, 2017
I have to agree to much hate going around or angry over wait if we can't keep cool head will close it down until it is released so up to you guys and remember it is only a game and this is not the pay site for the game also ok if you want voice your opinion that strongly go to pay site pay your monthly fee and tell them it ok what can we here do no a thing

Reactions: ulisesss and Tarona

Dasati

May 30, 2017
0.4 doesnt have a poll yet does it?
No it doesn't, the 0.4 focus poll will go up once 0.3 is released. Icstor has said hes already working on some aunt stuff for 0.4 so we know she'll be included, though probably not the focus.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes