Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I agree with you, but it makes even less sense to say the game "WILL come out on a specific DAY" or " on that DAY at the LATEST" and than it doesnt come out.
Does it make more sense to stick to whatever arbitrary date he did and give you an unplayable game that crashes, is broke and risks screwing up your saves and progress just so you can complain about that instead of the date you got the full working version?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I actually hope the MC gets reversed rape by his mom. That would be fresh and original in this genre. Most of his game its the MC raping his mother

Reactions: January2015
Oct 15, 2017
I actually hope the MC gets reversed rape by his mom. That would be fresh and original in this genre. Most of his game its the MC raping his mother
Uhm, have you even played the game? There is no rape in either direction, the mom wants to bang her son and he is totally okay with it and wants that too, so there is simply no scenario here that would result in either of them raping the other. Unless Icstor suddenly changes the tone of the story quite drastically, which I doubt he will and I personally wouldn't want for this game.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
reversed rape by his mom = you raping mom. I assume you mean MC gets raped by his mom?

P.S. you can't rape the willing

Reactions: bas

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I want the story for Celia to advance. Getting called to a meeting which isn't happening yet is quite annoying. Especially when it happens every time the MC goes to school.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone know how much time will he be testing the 0.3 version?
It's already been mentioned many times that we are looking around the 9th-10th of June so in about 5-6 days.

wanderingb

Nov 14, 2017
I want the story for Celia to advance. Getting called to a meeting which isn't happening yet is quite annoying. Especially when it happens every time the MC goes to school.
After Caroline, Celia is my second fave. Overall very nice and fuckable bod - best ass scenes so far! The next update must contain scenes of her getting the vag creampie - I demand it!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
reversed rape by his mom = you raping mom. I assume you mean MC gets raped by his mom?

P.S. you can't rape the willing
True but you know how deceitful MC will pretend to be sleep.

Uhm, have you even played the game? There is no rape in either direction, the mom wants to bang her son and he is totally okay with it and wants that too, so there is simply no scenario here that would result in either of them raping the other. Unless Icstor suddenly changes the tone of the story quite drastically, which I doubt he will and I personally wouldn't want for this game.
Yeah I played the game. I'm just saying a little fetish of mine. I played all Icstor games and the son usually rapes the mother. I was just saying the opposite. Then again the MC would fake it and is already willing. Let's say she cant get enough sex she is the one who drug his food and rape him while he's sleeping. I would be laughing since its a play on his previous work.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes