Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Well it all depends on the bug. If fixing it needs to rewrite some code it can take a while

Layfon

Aug 21, 2017
Missing a BBW character or chubby... Ppl complaining about breast size but nobody complains about body shape in real life women don't have fitnes bodies, just my point of view ...
BBW is too much of a niche market to warrant actually spending time working on and expecting to get any Patreon money for ICSTOR. There's already like 2 games out there with BBW anyways and that's already proof that not many people wanna donate to play getting blue balled between releases from digital obese chicks.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Admin on Icstor Discord :

"I can only say that Sara's fans will enjoy this update so much Do not expect this to be a big update, like previous ones! ICSTOR also lost valuable time due to illness, and because of that this update will focus only on Sara. Also the progress with her will be further than Linda/Caroline. In the future you can expect v0.4 to be bigger than v0.3. That's all I'm gonna say on that topic!"

Reactions: David87

David87

Mar 21, 2018
Admin on Icstor Discord :

"I can only say that Sara's fans will enjoy this update so much Do not expect this to be a big update, like previous ones! ICSTOR also lost valuable time due to illness, and because of that this update will focus only on Sara. Also the progress with her will be further than Linda/Caroline. In the future you can expect v0.4 to be bigger than v0.3. That's all I'm gonna say on that topic!"
Thank you for the info! It seems that we can expect the update soon. :)

Reactions: RG80100
3.70 star(s) 412 Votes