sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Did i do something wrong or is the youngest sister the only one you can fuck? teacher, students, therapist, older sister, and mom all have "work in progress" after you persue them a little bit. Games giving me blue balls
You can't fuck Sara yet. As of v0.2 only Celia and Zuri & Suri can have sex with the MC.

Guys what's the next update about....it's 90% finished..... Weeee
We will be able to reach relationship level 3 with Sara. That's the focus of v0.3

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Oh boy I so wish it wasn't in RPGM, I cannot fucking stand playing another RPGM game but I really want to play Icstors previous ones :/
Milf's Control actually has gameplay, so I really didnt mind that one and I would argue its actually one of the better one of his.

However, Milf's Villa I couldnt force myself to play it. I cant stand walking simulators with scenes so far apart in RPGM.

Dudes, 0.2 was at 90% for something like 2 weeks, don't get your hopes up.
Mostly because the % is completely meaningless.

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
I'll check Milf's Control out, although I mostly play his games for the amazing scenes/renders and milf's villa have them while milf's conrol looks...eh

sirjorah

Sep 22, 2017
I don't think it will be 2-3 weeks to test. You're looking at one instance. Look at all of Icstor's updates and they usually are about a week to test. Now, the first two versions of this particular game did take longer than a week of testing; however, this update (.3) is close to his previous norm as far as work load (basing off of things said by team).
Whatever the testing period is he should include it in the 100% and not deceive newcomers. The dev can take all the time needed but why have the deceiving progress bar.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
If 0.3 is Sara>Relationship lvl 3, and 0.2 was Linda and Caroline > lvl 3, then at minimum 0.4 should bring Celia to level 3 as well. And at some point these other teased characters need to be developed--Lily, Judy, the Aunt, the neighbors, Violet, the girl at the swimming pool, the one other girl in school. From a player standpoint, going forward, I'd prefer that all 4 of the main romantic NPCs--Linda, Caroline, Sara and Celia--be developed to the same level per upgrade, so 0.5 would bring them to level 4 and 0.6 would bring them to level 5. If there's a 0.7 that should be the "complete" version, perhaps with bonus content. IMHO, YMMV, etc.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Whatever the testing period is he should include it in the 100% and not deceive newcomers. The dev can take all the time needed but why have the deceiving progress bar.
It's not deceiving, it's common sense that testing isn't part of the progress bar. When a version reaches 100%, the game is done. The content has been fully implemented and the code is ready.
You'll obviously need some play-testing with it though to check for bugs, but since nothing will be added during those tests, it is correct to remain at 100%. Think of it as a content bar and not a release schedule.

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
It's not deceiving, it's common sense that testing isn't part of the progress bar. When a version reaches 100%, the game is done. The content has been fully implemented and the code is ready.
You'll obviously need some play-testing with it though to check for bugs, but since nothing will be added during those tests, it is correct to remain at 100%. Think of it as a content bar and not a release schedule.
Couldn't have said it better myself xD

Reactions: ulisesss

lemmurt

Feb 27, 2017
That makes no sense at all. If the game is done then the next step is release. Having to test for bugs means that the coding process has not been completed lmao

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
That makes no sense at all. If the game is done then the next step is release. Having to test for bugs means that the coding process has not been completed lmao
As per definition a bug is defined as a part of the code which results in an error and thus malfunctioning of the game.
Noticed how I said part of the code? This directly implies that said part is already implemented. It may or may work due to missing commands, some syntax errors or a mere typo from the dev but it's there, it's already written.

So ... a game can be done, i.e. CGIs all rendered + code fully written and thus reaching 100% on the progress bar you don't seem to understand and still not be functioning properly. Even to such an extent that it would be wise to play-test it which ICSTOR does for instance.

As said above, testing is part of the release schedule but not part of the progress bar, as it does not add anything new to the game.

Reactions: if95
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes