L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Even if you're a fan of Sarah, you won't be happy when you see her kick M.C out of the room and see that he's a traitor and that she lost her virginity to someone who doesn't deserve it.
But he will be divinely happy when they reconcile

original.jpg

And who knows, maybe sooner than in two years ;)

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Does someone got a photo of this

1627039406916.png
But with the abandoned tag? is for a meme.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Question about Zuri & Suri, is there a way to get a neutral outcome, where neither the dad or both of the girls get screwed over and in the end you end up getting the girls to like join the MC? :unsure:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
What is the benefit for either one of the paths, other than just chance at banging the twins? :unsure:

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
What is the benefit for either one of the paths, other than just chance at banging the twins? :unsure:
I gave the twins the correct names for the first two companies and the third one I lied. They still made millions, I still got all the rewards, and Bob had a down turn in profits. I just went back and gave them the 3rd correct name and there was no difference between the outcomes for that and giving the twins 2 correct and lying about the 3rd. Other than being with the twins... and the content is "meh" at this point... shrugs. Maybe more to come... I didn't keep an earlier save, so I can't check what happens if you lie to them on all the names.

Personally, I would prefer if Bob was a boyfriend or a stepdad instead of the actual father in the game. At this point in the story, I have not seen any real negative aspects of the character. He works long hours to provide for the family. He loves his wife. He loves his kids, even if he doesn't give them much time. A flaw. But that's it. He isn't abusive. He isn't doing drugs. He doesn't drink excessively. Seems like a decent guy all around.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
That update pumped out quick, icstor worried about losing patreons after seeing "abandoned" tag

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes