HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
This was kinda interesting fact by the way. So he released the Sara content that he already had ready over a year ago. Yet he still needed time to do "talking scenes" in this June and July. Kinda interesting way to build an update... So, some more evident proof that this update was released just because of the tag... :rolleyes:

Levi Sasuke

May 25, 2018
Thanks dude ... It worked
Same issue here...(she is supposed to be in the morning in the teacher's office but that never happens) someone suggested to "redo" the Vibrator Event with her (go to the PC -> Vibrator event on -> go to school the day after and click on her in the classroom) and this should fix that...but I haven't tried it yet, had some PC issue lately...anyway if you find that it works just let us know...

Reactions: LostOne84

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Anybody know what I have to do after I finish the web am events with Celia? It tell me to go to the teachers office in the morning but I don't know what to do.
There should be an announcement scene to go to Celia but nothing happens.

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
He already has sex scenes without the animations done, but i feel like 2 weeks schedule wont last long or even the release date of the next one will be rescheduled.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
My saves from 0.6 don't seem to work automatically. Anyone got a solution for that? I don't want to play the whole game from the scratch again and I don' t want to ask for savegames.

Reactions: Norbey
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes