emplar

Aug 12, 2019
As far as I understand, 0.71b has several problems. Celia's quests have bugs and two of the old animations have been removed -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I wish. That would only be 90 days on Earth.

Now if you are talking Venus, where a "day" is 243-ish Earth days long (technically longer than its 224 day year), that might be more accurate.

Sorry, astronomy geek here :geek:
Forget it, that's what you get for being tired after work. For some random reason I mistook rotational period with orbital period. Damn I want holidays now.

Funnily enough Venus is also the only planet that rotates the opposite way, so if you want a more comical approach you can say this game development is even going reverse.

edit: again, rotates, not orbit lol.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ZenGarden

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Hello! Does anybody have update only for this last version? I have limited internet connection and I can't download the full game.. Even the compressed version is too big fo me

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
He spoke that the update is on the 31st so we still have six days before hearing his excuses
But he doesn't have to say anything on Patreon until about October 15 per his July 15 announcement, so I expect the excuses to start Oct. 14. Maybe around midnight.

Anyone who doubts this interlude was solely to remove the abandoned tag is sadly mistaken.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes