GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
When you finish the last event with Caroline, the game will offer you some options, including the harem road, yes there is
You have to gain enough scores at Linda`s and Sara`s routes before launching the harem path or pregnancy path. Neither first nor second routes have not been completed yet. Sara needs +2, Linda needs + 1 level of relations.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
6 days for Judy content, I can tell why he got bored of his game. v0.7 already looks so dull, Sara is the least fav girl out of the main characters. Linda is the only saving grace to this game since the household depends on her and MC is in a triangle with Linda and Bob now which is where the REAL interest in the story is. Caroline has peaked though her solo pregnancy route would be awesome to explore (despite her content in v0.6 being rushed, I want more from her).

I know there are a handful of Sara fans who would disagree with me (maniacs), but they would be classed as medically insane to say Sara is above Linda and Caroline. This is just the "burn" content to pad out the game, just waiting on v0.8 to get back to the real MILFs in the household.
harem scenes are the saving grace, just like the one from main menu. :sneaky:

I think the only daughter-mother content ICSTOR made was in incest story 1 and 2.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
How can I find it?
I won't say how to open it. Don't want to spoil it for everyone. But The two bookshelves in bob's office on either side of the fireplace. The one on the right as MC is looking at them is the one that will open.

Once you get it open it will put Bob in a whole new light. There have been hints through out the game as to what Bob enjoys. But this room tells all.

Reactions: Fiufia

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Those of you that "Facepalm" my posts about SEARCHING for answers and doing it yourself, only means I'm doing my job right because with the simplest of things, you can't be bothered or don't know how to use it properly, like your brains.

The more that happens, the more you prove my point that you're completely useless and want everything done for you. If you Facepalm react this post, it again proves my point. Learn self-reliance.

Aug 11, 2020
Those of you that "Facepalm" my posts about SEARCHING for answers and doing it yourself, only means I'm doing my job right because with the simplest of things, you can't be bothered or don't know how to use it properly, like your brains.

The more that happens, the more you prove my point that you're completely useless and want everything done for you. If you Facepalm react this post, it again proves my point. Learn self-reliance.
Yes, trying to find answers with a search function that doesn't omit citations and doesn't sort by date by default in a thread that gets spammed non-stop with useless garbage and 90% of the answers are outdated.

And then your only reply is a [insert your favourite insult here] who writes an essay about how you should be using the search function (without actually explaining it) instead of giving a 3 word answer to your question.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I regret every dollar I put into this game. I was an ICSTOR Patreon subscriber from July-October of 2019. I put in $60 total ($15 a month) and, by October, I finally threw in the towel and gave up. I knew ICSTOR would never deliver on any of the promises he made, and this update is just more proof of that. He promised us the Beta for 0.65e in July. Then he pushed it back to August. Then August came and nothing. No updates, not a word from him. Said he would release it next month in September. And then finally he released it in October and it didn't have half the content he originally promised it would earlier in the year.

I have zero regrets about not giving ICSTOR any more of my money. Patreon incentivizes you to string along your "project" for forever and the moment you do end up finishing it, the money stops coming in, so why would you ever finish what you're doing? But after two years all we get is a date with Sara at the mall, WTF? I remember the polls on Patreon from back when, Sara was never in the TOP 3 of choices when it came to what we wanted to see put into the game. Top picks were always Linda or Caroline.

Come on, this game is called MILFY CITY. You didn't come here for a character younger than the already young main character. Don't tell me Sara is all you care about!

is still one of the top earners in adult games on Patreon. I remember him being 3rd on the list, but now he's 9th, still though, his projected monthly earnings are insane. $19K minimum per MONTH according to Graphtreon. 8,000+ Patreons, and a $10 min gives you access to the game. If we assume that 1000/8000 (12.5% of subscribers) pays the $10 minimum and the rest pay the $1 just for the text posts and screenshots, he's at $15K monthly. Meaning he made $285,000 (Jan 2020-July 2021) to give us one Sara update. If we assume Graphtreon's minimum monthly earnings of $19k, ICSTOR made $361,000 just to give us one date at the mall with Sara. What the fuck. If we assume max earnings, ICSTOR literally became a millionaire doing pretty much nothing.
ICSTOR says he is burned out and tired of this game. But it sure doesn't stop him from cashing in the checks from this game!!!!!!! If he is truely burned out he needs to stop taking money. Give the game to someone else that would like to build it and walk away! Would he do that NOOO!!!!

So he needs to find a way to get into this game that everyone likes. He owes it to those that have supported him. People have proved that they have no problem supporting him. But Support goes two ways!

ICSTOR has plenty of story lines left open to keep this game going. Linda/Bob, Linda/Judy, Celia, Twins, Liza(and her wife), and the Neighbors, Caroline's friend and the harem story line. (may have forgotten a few). Plus there is nothing stopping ICSTOR from adding more characters. For those that have found Bob's secret room there is the question of who is in the photo's with him. Don't want to spoil it for those who haven't found that room yet. MC could have a friend say some chubby nerd that stays home playing video games all the time. That has a trophy wife Mom and a Head Cheerleader Sister. Maybe add another Aunt and some cousins (Bob's side of the family). I"m just throwing out what pops into my head.

ICSTOR don't kill your golden goose!

Dec 5, 2018
ICSTOR says he is burned out and tired of this game. But it sure doesn't stop him from cashing in the checks from this game!!!!!!! If he is truely burned out he needs to stop taking money. Give the game to someone else that would like to build it and walk away! Would he do that NOOO!!!!

So he needs to find a way to get into this game that everyone likes. He owes it to those that have supported him. People have proved that they have no problem supporting him. But Support goes two ways!

ICSTOR has plenty of story lines left open to keep this game going. Linda/Bob, Linda/Judy, Celia, Twins, Liza(and her wife), and the Neighbors, Caroline's friend and the harem story line. (may have forgotten a few). Plus there is nothing stopping ICSTOR from adding more characters. For those that have found Bob's secret room there is the question of who is in the photo's with him. Don't want to spoil it for those who haven't found that room yet. MC could have a friend say some chubby nerd that stays home playing video games all the time. That has a trophy wife Mom and a Head Cheerleader Sister. Maybe add another Aunt and some cousins (Bob's side of the family). I"m just throwing out what pops into my head.

ICSTOR don't kill your golden goose!
Burned out after waiting 2 years for a 400 renders update :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: gogeta523552

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Okay, I'm done playing the new update. That ending was .. weird. Sarah is really scary in this state.
Lily pissed me off a lot by sending these nudes. I wonder where she got the MC's phone number, since I didn't give it to her.
I'm not interested in Lily at all, she is ugly. So this drama in the end only pissed me off because it was inevitable.
I'm afraid of Sarah now. :ROFLMAO:

A very short update.
Caroline is still the best woman. :)
Im just wondering is Sara jealous of all females with MC or just Lily? After all it was Lily that set Sara off in her room and caused her to throw the bottle. Sara may not react like that with Linda or Caroline. Maybe Lily just has a way of pushing Sara's buttons. Now don't get me wrong I"m not defending Sara. I don't like Sara period. If there is a harem route on this game for me I will leave Sara out if I can (LINDA,Caroline, Judy, Sidra, Isla and Celia would be my harem).

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Burned out after waiting 2 years for a 400 renders update :KEK:
Exactly but he has said that is why he is trying to create a new game cause he is tired of this one. He wants to just end this one and move on. Guess he thinks he can just make a new game that will replace this one. And he might. But odds are the new game won't be as good as this one. Only time will tell. But I know if I was him. I would keep this one alive after all it is paying the bills. Maybe update this one every other month while working on a new game. Might have two games that pay the bills and be like the Jeffersons ( yes i'm dating myself here) and MOVING ON UP.

Dec 5, 2018
Exactly but he has said that is why he is trying to create a new game cause he is tired of this one. He wants to just end this one and move on. Guess he thinks he can just make a new game that will replace this one. And he might. But odds are the new game won't be as good as this one. Only time will tell. But I know if I was him. I would keep this one alive after all it is paying the bills. Maybe update this one every other month while working on a new game. Might have two games that pay the bills and be like the Jeffersons ( yes i'm dating myself here) and MOVING ON UP.
I thought that the delay to update the game was due to him having personal issues but if he is just sitting there scratching his balls and complaining about not wanting to do Milfy City anymore is just a shitty excuse, sure when a Dev dont want to make a game he wont put his heart and efforts in the game and it will be poor written but he should have some respect with those who pay his bills and at least try to put some effort in making good updates and finishing the game so he can move on.

Reactions: Gandalf78

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I thought that the delay to update the game was due to him having personal issues but if he is just sitting there scratching his balls and complaining about not wanting to do Milfy City anymore is just a shitty excuse, sure when a Dev dont want to make a game he wont put his heart and efforts in the game and it will be poor written but he should have some respect with those who pay his bills and at least try to put some effort in making good updates and finishing the game so he can move on.
I remember a while back he had promised to update Milfy City but was pushing his new game he was working on that he claimed was better and a sci-fi version of milfy city. (which he never released). He claimed then to be more into the new game and wanted to end milfy city in order to work more on the new game.

Dec 5, 2018
I remember a while back he had promised to update Milfy City but was pushing his new game he was working on that he claimed was better and a sci-fi version of milfy city. (which he never released). He claimed then to be more into the new game and wanted to end milfy city in order to work more on the new game.
Sci-fi MILFs wow:LUL:

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes