May 5, 2020
Please help!! I played this game on Pc - win7, and until this part, it's not working. I touch the door and nothing happens.
What should i do?
I try uninstall the game and restart but can't, it still not working
Sorry about my English
I think the problem come from the win7. i had the same problem with same games before i couldn't lunch a game because win7 didan't have the maj recurement for playing new games . you batter change the windows or find a patch to add same maj same as wind 10 to your wind7. but yeah changing your win7 to 10 is the best option

Reactions: vutruong_ipro

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I have been replaying the game for the 3rd time. I just realized something the Dev should have done that would have kept people playing the game over and over and over.

Once you have completed Celia

1.. She should keep her webcam on and be there every evening. To give her orders. I.E. meet you in the restroom the next day.

2.. You should be able to catch her in her office to have sex by bending her over her desk.

3 .. MC still has her key. He should be able to go to her house and use her as he wishes evening or night.

Once you have completed Linda.

1.. When MC invites her to his room. There should be an option to have sex.

different options like that would keep people playing the game even once they have completed all the characters. Or at least playing the game longer while they finish up the other characters.

User11052021

May 11, 2021
I won't say how to open it. Don't want to spoil it for everyone. But The two bookshelves in bob's office on either side of the fireplace. The one on the right as MC is looking at them is the one that will open.

Once you get it open it will put Bob in a whole new light. There have been hints through out the game as to what Bob enjoys. But this room tells all.
Can you give some hints though?
You can hide them in a Spoiler so nobody sees them if they don't wan to.
I have been searching and clicking everywhere in that office and I get nowhere.

Thanks.

adllan

Nov 18, 2018
I have a problem with cleaning the pool in the Android version, is it possible to save it, please help me

vutruong_ipro

Jul 23, 2021
I think the problem come from the win7. i had the same problem with same games before i couldn't lunch a game because win7 didan't have the maj recurement for playing new games . you batter change the windows or find a patch to add same maj same as wind 10 to your wind7. but yeah changing your win7 to 10 is the best option
Tks bro

Reactions: wsdqsdkjazeùh

DarkMatter

Dec 9, 2017
It's been a long time since i played this game... Do you recommend to download it or it's planned any short release and so wait a little bit ?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes