F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
That's pretty fucking good she definitely looks better thinner and less top-heavy. It makes her SO much more attractive
i like her new body proportions but it's definitely at the cost of the loss of many details, especially on her hair and her chest.
Also, it gives an artish-looking (like on a painting), not that natural in my opinion

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for v.7?
Sara:

- Wait for an SMS from Sara (a few days)
- Evening -> Sara's Bedroom
- MC's room -> Weekend event menu
- Bathroom
- Shopping centre - > Sara
- Shopping centre -> Stairs -> Ice Cream Van
- Ice cream shop -> Salesman
- Ice cream shop -> Table
- Sara's Bedroom -> Sara
- Sara's Bedroom -> Bed and Couch
- Bathroom
- Sara's Bedroom
- Morning -> Sara's Bedroom

Valeforish

Jun 19, 2021
So guys I have been working on a remaster of Milfy City just for fun(idk summer project ha) and it's gonna be pretty substantial like I re rendered Caroline to make her thinner and less busty- View attachment 1321579 View attachment 1321580 I think she looks 1000 times hotter now! idk tits still may be too big and have to bring em down a bit more lmk ha. I am doing all 4k hand retouching each render and redoing all the animations from 720/1080p30 to 4k60 as well. Will take me awhile but if it turns out well I will share it here with the community.
The auto-upscaling you're doing is over-sharpened. The pictures look far too harsh. Also a slimmer Caroline makes no sense in the first place. (Smaller boobs, what?)

On topic: Has this milker posted anything regarding his "two weeks" release schedule?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
stuck on step 18 for Celia. I went to the teachers room in the morning but nothing happens. What do I do?
When oh when will they learn? There's a certain thing in the upper right hand corner. I hate sounding like a douche, but this fucking question for the last 2 weeks has been asked and answered how many times now? Yes I could help, but let's leave the people who can't find the answer for themselves learn how to do just that.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
And of course, HorttoKaalo's predicted and expected facepalm strikes again, to which I'm sure it'll happen here too and every other one that I post. If anything, you're dull, boring, predictable, and your repeated idiocy is why I ignored you a loooooooooong time ago

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Here is a good one to compare what I think is far more attractive! Idk thats my taste and I think I am right so there ya go and hell she is hot either way and I tried to attach an animation of Caroline I finished but even encoding to AV1 it was still 23 megabytes idk gotta compress I guess was trying to stay lossless. I upgraded the engine to Renpy 7.46 from 7.35 I think he is still on but no AV1 support still or AVIF. Anyways it will be pretty good this game deserves a fresh coat of paint damn it! It's an adult game classic fuck summertime Saga this baby is number 1. View attachment 15remaster31.webp View attachment 15original.webp

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes