mav99

Jun 8, 2020
So guys I have been working on a remaster of Milfy City just for fun(idk summer project ha) and it's gonna be pretty substantial like I re rendered Caroline to make her thinner and less busty- View attachment 6remastered4.webp View attachment 6original.webp I think she looks 1000 times hotter now! idk tits still may be too big and have to bring em down a bit more lmk ha. I am doing all 4k hand retouching each render and redoing all the animations from 720/1080p30 to 4k60 as well. Will take me awhile but if it turns out well I will share it here with the community.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
thanks and agree was already hot just looks more realistic now i think proportionally while I kept her style intact.

Reactions: Turki 10

Antoninus

Oct 6, 2017
So guys I have been working on a remaster of Milfy City just for fun(idk summer project ha) and it's gonna be pretty substantial like I re rendered Caroline to make her thinner and less busty- View attachment 1321579 View attachment 1321580 I think she looks 1000 times hotter now! idk tits still may be too big and have to bring em down a bit more lmk ha. I am doing all 4k hand retouching each render and redoing all the animations from 720/1080p30 to 4k60 as well. Will take me awhile but if it turns out well I will share it here with the community.
I prefer Original Caroline. Also, I'm curious to know how you can be so close of Icstor posing, models, etc... Do you have access to his work? And at last: If you are so good at coping him, do you accept to do custom short story for tips ?

kecaldw

May 19, 2020
Linda is like Sarah to me the two of them don't have one compelling reason to love MC, while Caroline has a story that makes sense, and indeed Caroline's pregnancy is going to be a special event I've been waiting for for a long time and I hope to see this soon
Me personally I prefer Linda, Caroline and Celia. I would like to see a pregnancy ark for all 3 of them.

whiteumax

Aug 25, 2020
i have a weird question, but does anyone know, how to fully remove the game from the PC, because I have played the game in the past, now I recently got the latest version and I wanna do a full run. But everytime I open the game, it somehow pulls the old save files and old game data as well. How to do a clean installation???
if you are on windows. hit windows R. write %appdata%. hit enter. search for Renpy folder. this folder is the save location for all renpy games. find milfy city folder inside it and delete it. have fun fucking Caroline by the lake. it's the best scene imo.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Me personally I prefer Linda, Caroline and Celia. I would like to see a pregnancy ark for all 3 of them.
Of course, each of us prefers different people, not only in this game but also in all games,But I said it before, I prefer Caroline because of the realism of the story first and her dialogue, which was written carefully and The relationship between her and MC and how she went up and down and how she refused the relationship at first and tried to stay away from MC until she accepted her feelings towards MC in the end. It was a great story and at the end of the night the hotel was greater So Caroline is my only favorite in this game

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
I prefer Original Caroline. Also, I'm curious to know how you can be so close of Icstor posing, models, etc... Do you have access to his work? And at last: If you are so good at coping him, do you accept to do custom short story for tips ?
looks like it's been just photoshoped + upscaled, not re-rendered

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Linda is like Sarah to me the two of them don't have one compelling reason to love MC, while Caroline has a story that makes sense, and indeed Caroline's pregnancy is going to be a special event I've been waiting for for a long time and I hope to see this soon
With all due respect when did "LOVE" ever make sense? Yes Caroline has a more compelling story. But only cause that is how the Dev wrote it and he has left a lot of Linda's story out. We have no idea why she feels the way she does cause we never got to talk to Judy! Also if you think about it Linda (Judy) was the start if it all. It is hinted that Linda and Judy talked long before Judy put the idea of banging Linda, Caroline or Sara in MC's. Where did Judy get the idea??? Probably LINDA! There is more to Linda's story then we have been told so far.

There are more compelling stories to this game. If the Dev ever does them. Such as Sidra......why does she hate men so much. It is assumed that some guy got her pregnant with Isla and run off. But we don't really know that for sure. It is really up to the imagination of the Dev to build that story (once again if he ever does).

Judy could also be a very interesting story. She is pushing incest on the family. Really how many Therapist would do that? NONE! So why is she?

Up until this Sara update Caroline's story was probably the longest. MC spent more time out with her then he did Linda. Mainly cause Linda couldn't just sneak out of the house without being questioned by Bob. Caroline didn't have to sneak out of the house she could just leave when ever she wanted too.

I still have hoped of a MC, Caroline & Linda relationship...........maybe Judy as well......Ok i'm greedy Throw in Celia, Sidra and Isla as well!!!

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
So guys I have been working on a remaster of Milfy City just for fun(idk summer project ha) and it's gonna be pretty substantial like I re rendered Caroline to make her thinner and less busty- View attachment 1321579 View attachment 1321580 I think she looks 1000 times hotter now! idk tits still may be too big and have to bring em down a bit more lmk ha. I am doing all 4k hand retouching each render and redoing all the animations from 720/1080p30 to 4k60 as well. Will take me awhile but if it turns out well I will share it here with the community.
im-watching-you.png

And waiting ;)

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes